or Connect

Posts by Chloe&Coop'sMom

Also a late joiner to the thread! I'm in Kirkland too... I'm just barely south of downtown, in the Moss Bay neighborhood.  Not very far from the OP!
What a wonderful birth story!  Congrats on your VBAC!
I always have great luck at the Seattle Goodwill.  http://www.seattlegoodwill.org/shop/stores/seattle         The Bellevue Goodwill is great for kids clothes too, if you're going to be on the Eastside at all.
I'm in Kirkland, so there is a good chance we're in the same school district (Lake WA) and I have not had any issues. Just check the box and sign the form!
You can call the hospital gift shop and they can put something together and have it taken to the room. Still pricey though. I've only sent flowers once, but when I did, I was able to find an online code for proflowers.com and the price ended up being really reasonable... like 20-25$
We also see Carol at the Kids Clinic. I've been very happy there.
Lots of good labor vibes coming your way for Thursday! I hope it goes well!
I'm on the otherside of the state, but I drive through Colfax on my way to visit my grandparents in Grangeville. I think it is such a pretty area and Colfax is such a cute little town! My SIL grew up in Palouse and loves it there... I hope you're able to find some friends there!
I would put that kind outside.
I did drink castor oil... yuck! I was 41 weeks, 6 days and getting desperate. Dd2 was born 18 hours later. Totally gross, but it did the trick... although I wonder if thats what actually got labor going or if my body was just finally ready. Hard to tell.