or Connect

Posts by mudpuddle

Thanks for all the information and support. I went ahead and ordered a few different styles from cotton babies. I got a bum genius 4.0, a couple Flip covers and inserts, a grovia cover, and a few econobum covers and prefolds. I am so glad I went with a variety to try out. I'm finding that what works best for us is not what I originally thought we would like. There has been a bit of a learning curve. I still have a few questions...   So far I've been washing with a...
Thanks for the tips. Interesting about the BGs .. my boy is already over 30lbs and I hadn't even thought of him being too big. He has worn a one size Tiny Tush given to us by a friend, and it fit but leaked a little around the legs. He still has chunky thighs so I thought maybe it was just a weird fit. Maybe I should just get one of a few kinds and try them out first.   Does anyone have experience with the flip system? I like the thought of it but I tried gDiapers...
I have been interested in cloth diapering since my first son was born... but never took the plunge. He is now 3 and potty trained (during the day) and my youngest is 18 months. I want to start building up a stash and gradually stop using disposables all together. I just need a push in the right direction.... I figure we will be using them for at least another year and they would pay for themselves after a few months... I do want to get mostly one size to use with our...
He has a regular pediatrician, but when they are there she downplays these things because she doesn't think they are connected. 
My sister has a 4 year old boy who is showing consistent behavior problems. He has horrible temper tantrums several times a day. He will scream and shout, throw things, slam doors etc. He also has trouble speaking, or has a lot of trouble getting words out. He has a hard time following conversations. He struggles with fine motor skills. He has very shaky hands. He is shaking all the time and can never sit still. He is always rough and angry, even when he is just playing....
My 3 year old has been biting kids at his daycare and I've actually had to go and pick him up early because of it. They've now given him a warning and if he doesn't stop he will be kicked out. The hard part about it is that he never bites at home and has never behaved like this before so I don't know what to do about it. It is hard to dicipline him when I'm not there when it happens. They can't even tell me what provokes him, with 15 other kids they aren't really sure. Any...
I agree with the poopy diapers! I can barely get through a changing and my toddler doesn't like to sit still so it is even more difficult. I don't know if it's just me or not, but the smell of his diapers has been 1000x worse than normal! I can smell him across the room and I gag! I also can't stand the thought of any meat. I've been mostly living off fruit and cereal!
Not much news here. I'm 9 wks today. I can't wait for my next appointment! It's not til the 13th. I'm so anxious to make sure everything is going ok! We haven't told many people. My mom and a few close friends are the only ones who know. I'm not that close to the rest of my family and I know they will probably not be excited. I'm not looking forward to telling them! Has anyone else been so exhausted they could barely move throughout the day? I feel like this will...
I've decided to go to my appointment next week and see how it goes. I will tell them that I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. I love my dr, but the nurses and the people who work in the office are really not the best!
Quote: Originally Posted by Spring Sun Kara-Did they give you another pg test? Sending you good energy! They have been just blowing off my concern - I asked for a blood test and they said no. I asked for another ultrasound and they said I'd have to wait. They won't even see me for 2 more weeks! They won't even listen to me! Ugh! I think I will be calling a new place on Friday.