or Connect

Posts by Julia'sMom

Aly - I just wanted to send you a big . I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and pray you have an uneventful remaining pregnancy.
Holly, First, a disclaimer. I am looking for a twin vbac provider, so it's a lot more limited than just twins. However, the list below is the recommendations I have received around these boards and elsewhere. Dr. Julie Ericson (www.womenobgyn.net) Dr. Elias Sabbagha (I know he is know for doing breech births, common w/twins) UIC Midwives Dr. James Smith (www.obgyneassociates.com) (this is the one I am choosing, for location, insurance coverage, he...
Thank you all so much for your honest replies! I just wanted to spread some and around to all those that need them. It is a day by day struggle, but I do have faith that it will get easier. I think I've found the provider I'll use. He's not really phased by the idea of a vbac, but will not deliver a 2nd twin vaginally. So, some plus and some minus. I'll just have to work really hard for correct positioning and of course to carry them to term. I do have Barbara...
I have my last u/s and appt with the RE on Thursday. My dh and dd are coming to this one to see the babes. Still searching for a regular provider. I'm finding it awfully difficult to find a provider willing to take a twin vbac patient.
I'm 8 weeks along with twins now. These babies were very much wanted and we did need help (again) to acheive pregnancy. However, we never really expected it to be twins. I guess we were still in that "it won't happen to me" mindset. Now I'm completely terrified and upset. Then I'm upset that I'm upset. Our first pregnancy was so full of joy and excitement from the beginning. I feel like I'm robbing these little ones of the joy and thankfulness I should feel. But,...
I'm 8 weeks and nursing my 24 month old. She still loves it and right now I don't have any soreness or supply issue. However, my belly button is plenty sore and she just has to poke at it to nurse or fall asleep. I'm so hormonal now that it makes me cry to think about weaning her, yet it also scares the bejeebers out of me to think of her not weaning since I'm expecting twins and really don't know about nursing three! Yikes! However, right now the oxytocin from...
Thanks for the replies. I think they decided to push it back to late May. I realized that even if I was allowed to travel at 28 weeks (which seems to be the concensus from all I've read), that only gives them 20 weeks to plan a wedding. Not much time at all. Hmmm. Now I'm realizing that we were also planning on going to visit them in Nov, so I'd be around 19 weeks. Maybe I should find an ob and get their input before purchasing tickets for that trip. I can't...
Help! I haven't found a care provider yet, so I'm hoping you ladies can help. I'm due with twins on April 6. Well, my brother is planning a wedding around that time and since they haven't set a date, was wondering when I would most likely be able to travel. So...how far into the pregnancy (assuming no complications, other than twins) would I be able to travel? This woudl be by plane from the midwest to California. Also, how soon post-partum would I be able to travel...
Help! I haven't found a care provider yet, so I'm hoping you ladies can help. I'm due with twins on April 6. Well, my brother is planning a wedding around that time and since they haven't set a date, was wondering when I would most likely be able to travel. So...how far into the pregnancy (assuming no complications, other than twins) would I be able to travel? This woudl be by plane from the midwest to California. Also, how soon post-partum would I be able to travel...
Quote: Originally Posted by *bebe I'm having twins, too! I'm 8 weeks now. I sooooo badly want to have a vaginal birth so I know what you mean. Ultimately, it's whatever brings them here safely but I WANT a vaginal birth. I'm also nervous about how everything will work logistically but right now I can't focus on that. My head will explode! Yeah! : Someone with me. I have been lurking on the multiples board for quite a while. I always knew...