or Connect

Posts by elbee

Ooohh I am so wanting a natures sway baby hammock. And also want a double chariot stroller! Oh and just about every baby carrier known to woman! Please oh please let me win the lottery in the next 6 weeks! lolol! Laura
Excellent! That was exactly what I was hoping to hear Katie! : ) It really does seem like it would be helpful information but because I hadn't heard any buzz about it I was wondering if it was just hokey! lol! Laura
Dana! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather.... and hope you're feeling better! Seren, that's a drag about the test results but very good news that it won't affect your birthing plans! : ) Laura
Yes, exactly what luvmylittleman said! I think it was produced in NZ which may be why it hasn't gotten much notice over here yet. It explains how to 'map' your bony pelvis and soft pelvis in order to help you understand your own body within the birthing process. Gives you exercises to do that will help with certain situations within birthing. My mw suggested it because my first labour which ended in c section was so heavily affected by ds's presentation...
Anyone heard of this? My mw just gave it to me and it seems to make a lot of sense. Haven't watched the video or done any of the exercises yet but seems like it would really help. Laura
The sugar thing is haaaaaaard... My ridiculous justification is "I'm pregnant, I deserve to have a brownie for breakfast (okay, make that 3) hehehe! Laura
lol! I'm such a dolt. I looked at the title of this thread and thought "hmm, what does F-E-B" stand for? My brain is so mushy.... Ds and I have been horribly sick for the past 10 days. UGH ughughgugh.. We're both on the mend but it's taking frickin' forever. Ds, the poor little bug also broke his leg about 2weeks ago and is in a full leg cast. Not much fun for a 3 year old!!! So... baby has been a bit neglected for the past few weeks as we deal with the chaos on...
((((hugs))))) I hope all goes well mama... It's verrrry easy to get freaked out by these early preg. things. I too had brown spotting off and on for about 2 weeks starting at about 6 weeks. Also had stomach pain and lower back pain/cramping. I was totally freaked out, having had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy and went for a series of ultrasounds, 6 weeks, 8 weeks and then 13 (yes, I am prone to paranoia! lol) All fine. I'm now 30 weeks. So... just try...
lol! Actually I think in some ways our dog got more walks post baby than he ever did before! He was pretty much a self walker before as we live quite rurally. ONce Finn arrived we took more 'scheduled' walks which he (the dog!) really seemed to enjoy. To introduce Finn to our dog, dh brought home a receiving blanket from the hospital that Finn had been wrapped in. Sham sniffed it and sniffed it, every inch and then slept on it all night long. He had a few good...
Crazy.... I can't believe we're already at this point! I feel like I only just started thinking that this preg. is really going to happen! It seemed mostly surreal 'til about 6 weeks ago. Feeling really huge and starting to get uncomfortable. Lots of heartburn and feeling breathless as this huge belly encroaches on my lungs! Can't pick up ds anymore, can hardly bend down to tie up my boots! So many kicks and thumps that I'm really starting to connect with...