or Connect

Posts by granolagina

I am not an unschooler but I am being drawn that way. Anyone here who is formerly a curriculum user but is now an unschooler with younger children?? I would love to hear about it! Thanks.
Great question...I have one of those toddlers too! .....awaiting responses eagerly
I started hearing a lot about hsing at La Leche League meetings when my oldest was about 18 months old. I just started reading everything I could about it and really decided quickly that I wanted to hs. Hsing just seems like a natural progression after practicing attachment parenting.
We have used Sonlight in the past but I am really glad we switched to WinterPromise this year. It is a lot of fun and the kids are learning a lot about American History.
Do you have a favorite HS message board? excluding this one of course
and I love it. In our state, our only hs requirement is to have school 180 days per year. We usually take 1 day off per week (saves my sanity ) and we plan on taking the whole month of July off this year. Our next year will start August 1st.
Hi. We will be starting in a few weeks (Amer Story 1 and AW) so I don't know anything about Sea and Sky (but I am planning on using it when my kids are older). I love the book selection and the IG looks really great. I like all the activities that we have to choose from too. Previous Sonlight user,
I am looking at American History 1 but it is a fairly new curriculum and I would like a little feedback before I buy. Thanks!
Thank you so much for your input. I am going to check out Sam's right now.
noeoscience.com I am looking at the Chemistry Level 1.