or Connect

Posts by LilahsMama

I am looking for a Reggio inspired preschool in Houston. Any help is appreciated. TIA
IME, stinky ears are due to ear infections but something could be stuck in there too. I would have it looked at.
Okay, maybe I should be more specific. By leakproof, I mean trainers with a pul exterior or the like. I am not looking for thick underwear type trainers and by saying "leakproof" I was trying to differentiate between the 2 types of training pants.
I am looking to buy some leakproof trainers for dd. I would like something trim that fits skinny toddlers well. What is your favorite and why? Thanks
Okay, so my 22 mo dd has been refusing to wear a diaper more and more frequently. We use Fuzzi Bunz, but we also have Bright Bots training pants. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Bright Bots, they are more like underwear, definitely not leakproof. She often wears the training pants when we are home, but has numerous accidents in them because she usually doesn't want to sit on the potty. Sometimes she tells me "poo poo" or "pee pee" shortly before she goes and I try...
Dd watched no tv until this past summer. Now she watches signing times dvds or PBS shows, maybe 30 min a day.
bump
My 18 mo dd had an ear infection for the first time a few weeks ago. After 1 week of antibiotics she got her first diaper rash. : When it persisted after a few days we put Lotrimin AF on in it for almost a week. It would look almost gone then reappear at the next diaper change. I took her to the pedi a few days ago and he said its not yeast. He thinks its from an irritant. I can't figure out what though. We cd and use cloth wipes, and have had no changes in our laundry...
Is your dd flat footed? I am and so is my dd, and what you are describing sounds typical for having flat feet.
Quote: Originally Posted by nighten I can't imagine leaving my child alone to cry for ten minutes like that. Why didn't you go get him? I am guessing that the OP had to go to work.