or Connect

Posts by KnittingTigers

Hey guys, just a little note from your threadkeeper that I'm headed out of town for nine days, and will do updates when I get back (after Thanksgiving). Pokey, easttowest, and Outdoorsy, I put you guys in the June 2013 category, though I'm not sure if that's accurate. If not, I will correct when I return.   Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Yay, welcome outdoorsy! (Veggie parade to follow when I'm not on my phone!)
YES! We are going to a conference in Puerto Rico the week before Thanksgiving, and then staying til the Friday after T-day. My mom and sis are coming, and for the second week we'll all be renting an apartment by the beach together. I cannot fricken wait.
That's great! Congrats! Fresh sperm should make the process much less stressful (well, these parts of it, anyway!).
Scorpio, I'm sorry- that's so frustrating. If you're planning to move forward with a KD, this might be less relevant, but if you're going to keep buying frozen, it might not be unreasonable to check in with an RE, or at least your OB/GYN, at this point to get some basic testing done. Though it's $$ up front, it may save you a lot in the long run if it helps you pinpoint ovulation and address any issues. (And, I say this as someone who got pregnant at home using frozen...
Just wanted to post an update to this. We found a great midwife in the next town over will deliver our twins in the hospital there. Not psyched about the 45 minute drive for appointments (or while in labor!), but we love our midwife, and feel great about our new plan. She is backed up by an OB who will also be at the birth, and the midwife trained for several years solely doing high-risk deliveries. She has delivered many twins, and as long as Baby A is head down, feels...
I just want to send out some special thoughts/prayers/light for NZmomof2. As many of you have read in the other post, she and her family lost their beautiful son Theo, who was born still at 18 weeks. Anna, if you're reading this, you are in our thoughts, and we are sending you our love.   For now, I have moved you to "recovering from a loss." Let me know if you would like to be placed elsewhere, or if there is some way that you would like us to honor Theo on the...
I am so, so sorry to hear this news. Your family is in my thoughts. Sending you love and healing.  
Name/Username? Angela/KnittingTigers Who is in your family? Me (36), DP Jack (36), DD Ocean (4) What pronouns do you and your family members use? she/he/she If you're pregnant, when are you due? May 2, 2013, though since I'm having twins, I'm aiming for sometime in April! If you already have kids, tell us two interesting things about each of them. Ocean is, in spite of our best efforts, completely obsessed with princesses (seriously folks, that kid did not have a...
Woohoo! It's November! We've got a shiny new thread!   If any of your information is not correct, please post in bold and I will update it.   I thought it might be nice to start our new thread out with some get-to-know-you questions, since we've got a lot of new folks(!!!). So, answer as many of the follow questions as you'd like. (I know we all have different levels of comfort with sharing things online. No pressure on any of it.)   Name/Username? Who is...