or Connect

Posts by greentea

It's good to see so many TS mommies. Yes, CherylE, Mothering Multiples is a great book. You are probably well on your way without it, though, so you might want to see if you can find it at the library before you buy it. Who am I kidding? Who has time to pack up 16 week olds and go to the library? Amazon, baby, Amazon. Beth
Hey Debcole, It's greentea from TS. Great to see you. Beth
Hi! I am a SAHM to B/G twins born 2/2/2004 via c-section due to severe preeclampsia. My BP was 200/112 the day they were born (36 wks exactly). We are exclusive breastfeeders and coslept for a while--not enough room in our bed! Our daughter, Eliza, is now sleeping through the night in her crib and is a good napper. Our son, Chapman, is working his way towards sleeping through the night. He still spends most of the night cuddled up in mommy's boobies. I am trusting that...
Hi! I am a SAHM to B/G twins born 2/2/2004 via c-section due to sever preeclampsia. My BP was 200/112 the day they were born (36 wks exactly). We are exclusive breastfeeders and coslept for a while--not enough room in our bed! Our daughter, Eliza, is now sleeping through the night in her crib and is a good napper. Our son, Chapman, is working his way towards sleeping through the night. He still spends most of the night cuddled up in mommy's boobies. I am trusting that...