or Connect

Posts by Cczar

Hi All- I am so confused and would insight on my situation if you have used TCOYF or charting. I have charted for quite some time before baby and after baby/breastfeeding. Myhusband and I am now trying to conceive #2. My ovulation dates have not been quite clear to me - but I am continuing. Well, now I have been charting for 16 days into this cycle and have had higher temps. My temps have ranged from 97.7 to 98.1. I am very consistent in the time I take it in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thalia the Muse Yep, she's masturbating. My daughter did it constantly for a while there, too! We just told her that it's fine to do that, but it's a private thing so please go do it in your room. Really?? that is what it is??? This is considered normal?? I am so confused. Can someone explain why a toddler would do this - are you saying they might not ever stop it?
I want to ask everyone about my daughter's habit that I am a bit embarassed about. She has had a tendency in the past 4 months (ish) to lay on my leg and grind. She does this when she is in a high chair or in a grocery store buggy as well. Something that is between her legs, she does it. I tell her to stop when she does it and she understands I do not like it. However, she has continued to do it throughout the past months. Has anyone experienced this before or know...
I have checked my cervical fluid and it was around the same time as the suspected temperature shift.
Hi - I have been charting for quite a few years, but took a break after concieving my first baby in June 06 and then nursing for 15 months. I didn't start charting again until a month before my husband and I decided to try for #2. I am in my second cycle of trying. I believe I have ovulated. On Sunday my temp was 98.4, next day: 97.8, next day: 97.9, and today 98.2 . Do the second and third temps seem high enough to be part of my luteal phase. Prior to concieve my...
NM - I started soon after posting
There are a lot of variables. It depends if you have ovulated yet. Lets just say that you ovulated the day after you had sex. You would then only be on your 3rd day of the luteal phase - most luteal phases should last at least 10 days, but can last up to 14 days before menustration begins. I have read the best day to take a preg test is 13 day of luteal phase. It is still very early - that is if you did even ovulate then. You could have not ovulated or even ovulated...
I am a hard core TCOYF fan. I charted before my first baby and got pregnant on the first try. My husband and I are trying again and again were continuing the charting to maximize the ability for success. I have had a shorter cycle this time and am on my 15 day of luteal phase. Ovulated and have been high temps above 98.0. However, I have taken two preg tests and both negative. I am baffled and can't find any info in this in the TCOYF book. Please help me understand...
Quote: Originally Posted by Caden's Mom Could it be your detergent? The face is more porous for lack of a better word. I have just bought some sensitive detergent and fabric softner to start washing her clothes in. I did use Dreft when she was 0-6 months old, but then tried the regular tide and she was fine, so I kept using that. I plan to try to hypo-allergenic detergent to see if it does the trick. Thanks!
I have a 14 yr old daughter who has developed a mild face rash (just on the cheeks and in between the eyebrows - right above the nose) in the past week. It almost even looks just like baby acne to me. She has never reacted to any food I have given her or any reaction to detergents, lotions. It is pinkish/red and has also caused some dry skin along with it. The times it is worse when she wakes up in the morning and I get her out of her crib. It never completely...