or Connect

Posts by ck1

Hello~ I just wanted to know if anyone ever discovered they were pregnant after their fertility monitor registered lots of "HIGH" days and never "Peaked"? I've had twelve High days, no Peak, but my husband and I baby danced a lot while we waited for the Peak that never came this month (it evenutally went back to Low). I know it's normal that women sometimes do not ovulate, but I wondered if anyone discovered that they were pregnant anyway? Thanks! - Chris
It occurred to me last week, as I was home suffering from horrible cramps, fatigue, headache and wondering if I was pregnant, that shouldn’t it be true that if you are good at listening to your body to know when / if you ovulated, that it’s possible to be just as good a listener to know that you are / were pregnant, or at least trying to be? I wonder how many women out there have experienced this frustrating dilemma? My DH and I have been TTC for 5 months now. I...
Thanks MCatLvrMom2A&X - I opened an account and have been trying to backtrack and enter my cycles. It's a bit confusing. It has me one month as not ovulating but I clearly did! And one month it created a 2 day cycle and I can't link it with the one it should go with. I'll figure it out this week. I really appreciate this becuase now I can show my cycles. mommycakes , thanks! I do own Taking Charge of Your Fertility and it's been helpful, I'm glad I own it. I hope...
Hi newmom80! I can attest. Seems like my cycle was pretty regular up until the time we decided to TTC. Now looking back, it's like I've had the most confusing cycles since that time. To make matters worse, one month I kept registering 96.3 for five days straight on my non-Basil Body Thermometer! I made my husband test it, and it worked for him fine! Still, I went out and bought a new thermometer, a BBT, and still registered low temps - blah! Turns out that was...
Hello! Thanks for checking in. Wow our charts looks very similar in pattern! AF arrived this morning. How about you?? : This is so frustrating. Yesterday morning my temp went up a tenth of a degree to 97.6 so I was still unsure if I was PG. By that same afternoon I was soooo sick I came home early and slept for 2 hours, staying in bed feeling about at nauseated as one can feel without throwing up. I was thinking, "If I am pregnant this is going to be an...
Hi mommycakes! I really appreciate the kind words and knowing that I'm not alone in this stage of the process. I guess tomorrow my temp will either go up or down and I'll know soon enough. Blah. Incidently, my headache got worse and I've been feeling incredibly icky all evening, which is ALL the more confusing, seeing how my temp dropped and symptoms otherwise changed. What is up with me?! It makes me want to kick something (nonbreakable). I've prepared...
I am so disappointed. Last month I had a long cycle, 43 day. This month we decided to really focus on how I was feeling and what my cm was to determine if / when I ovulated. Short story, everything looked good! My cycle took the stair step approach up the chart. As a result, I'm not completely sure WHEN I ovulated, but I know that I did, and our BD looked well timed anyway. SYMPTOMS: After a few days I started to feel signs of PG - nipples felt a bit...
Since I started charting in November I have purchased three thermometers. The first two were from Wal-Mart and were not Basil Thermometer. The first one took too long to get a reading, plus the battery acted up. The second one was fast but the battery acted up as well. Third one was from CVS, finally a Basil Thermometer, but it's too s-l-o-w. : What kind of thermometer are you using? I'm trying to find a Basil Thermometer that's fast! I wake up early and...
Thanks nfpmom & mosesface... you're right! I should have done that last month. I was so certain I'd have a 32 days cycle and things seemed to align that way, that I missed an opportunity when I noticed some signs of a delayed OV. Sometimes I think I'm not too good about paying attention to the signs. I guess I have to have a new strategy this month and pay more attention.
treehugginhippie thanks for the link. I read the article and that's pretty interesting! I don't know why they don't include Omega-3 in baby formula! I'll have to try Melaleuca's website again, maybe it just wasn't working for me. It would be great to have everything you need in one pill... those prenatal pills are huge!