or Connect

Posts by carlylovesthesims2

agree this sounds very serious!!! even life threatning
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom Disney is notorious for kids going mom-less. I hate it. The only good mom is in Treasure Planet. But yes, I also hate the obnoxious, rude kids in Tv thing and I did not let my littles watch crap like that. the reason for disney not having mums in movies especally the early ones is walt disneys mum died when he was a little boy hence the theme of bambi etc being without a mum i have walt disneys auto bio
School experiment HIV risk hidden: mother ABC September 9, 2010, 11:49 am The mother of one of the students says it has been a terrifying experience that has been swept under the carpet. A mother has accused authorities of wanting to hide all the consequences of a Tasmanian school science experiment that resulted in HIV and hepatitis testing on high school children. A month ago, a teacher at Dover's District High School used one lancet to take blood...
theres a sophie toy in the 1987 movie 3 men and a baby i think because that movie was orginally a french one
why are 15 year olds biting anyway?
yep it was on live here in aus
when i try and log in i get this Facebook Login Account Unavailable Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
what about valaren root?
me and my sister saw it this afternoon it is awesome it is one of those things that must be seen at the cinema i really reccomend it
i have type one diabetes so i have 5 insulin shots a day sometimes 6 i could never be phobic of needles doesnt mean i like them though