or Connect

Posts by carlylovesthesims2

Quote: Originally Posted by baltic_ballet what I don't get is; surely her family and friends could tell she was getting deeper and deeper into trouble – I don’t get how they could had have stood by and watched her crash and burn – my mother would have forced me to get help. Did she have nobody adult enough to tell her "look Brit you really need to get help"? and then take her to get the help she needed? Their must have been signs... I feel sad that...
Quote: Originally Posted by artgoddess Yeah, I used to just roll my eyes and think, "What a whack-job" but about a year ago or more, I really started feeling so badly for her. She needs help yes she does need help and she has for awhile i hope now drs take her condition seriously and get her on the right treatment etc she reminds me of a lost little girl
move this if in the wrong spot but seriously britney is mentally ill and she dearly loves her children or she wouldnt of done what she did today people will call her a spoilt brat etc but she is seriously ill drs who are treating her in hospital while she is under suicide watch are saying that she may have bipolar etc i feel the media need to back away and let her get better who agrees?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nature For some reason my dh and I were just discussing this movie a little while ago. Yes, it always makes me cry. Then again, any movie that shows injustice towards other humans and then seeing the underdog prevail is going to make me cry. exactly and not only did sam show people that he was a good father with help and support but he made his laywer softern too and as she says she felt she got more out of the...
has anyone seen it i have loved it ever since it came out i just watched it again i cry buckets in it lol . AND AS A person witha lifetime disbality i think it was done in really good taste and if mods need to move this they can but does anyone else like this movie?
i have 3 brothers and i used to play with trucks and boys toys to my sister came along:
Quote: Originally Posted by intorainbowz When I took a baby massage class the teacher discussed how different birthing experiences affect how the baby likes to be touched. IE LOOOOOOONG pushing stage might equal not wanting to have anything around the head. With my NICU baby, she suggested I always ask my baby before touching her or have her express desire to be touched like she is signaling she wants to be held. My DD fights sleep very hard, and I...
Quote: Originally Posted by momuveight2B I don't think you are nuts. Babies can experience trauma, especially when seperated from their mothers. There is a book about this that is more to do with adoption, I think it is called the Broken Cord. Sorry I can't remember more but it goes into depth about the psychic trauma that occurs when an infant is seperated from the mother. I've had a few that had to be seperated from me for medical reasons, not...
i was born at 35 weeks via a emergancy c section because me and my twin brother were in fetal distress and his and my cords were wrapped around my neck i was born withouta heartbeat and wasnt breathing etc... i was worked oon for hours after birth anyway im now 28 but all my life i have never liked to be touched or cuddled when someone hugs me it feels like im being crushed or suffocated i spent about a month in the NICU from what i have been told also since it...
i actully have annies book its amazing