or Connect

Posts by Cativari

My kids are a bit younger then yours but I'd have to agrre with you. Recently I had to borrow an Aveo (little 4door car) because my van was in the shop. Not fun! Three carseats in back was a nightmare. Kids fighting and getting into eachothers spaces. I was so glad when my van got back to me. The only good thing about the car was the gas milage (34mpg compared to my van at 28mpg)
So I was wondering if any of you other ladies were experincing irratibility this time around?  I am.  I usually do a little bit but this time it seems to be turned up to the extreme.  I have such a short fuse this time around.  I get up grumpy and go to bed grumpy most days.  I fear it's starting to affect the kids as they seem to be picking up on it and are being more mean and rude (or it just may be my perception).  I'm sure if I could get mine in check it they would...
This time around i think I'll announce with "We are headed back down the rabbit hole, new bunny emerging mid to late September." Not sure how many people will get it but this baby is hopefully our rainbow baby.
Lily is still going strong.  I think we'll prolly nurse through this pregnancy too.  This will be the second one she's nursed through so she's more use to pregnancy milk then non pregnancy milk.  I am getting a little more sensitive like I did when DD1 nursed through DS's pregnancy. So I'm thinking this one just might be a little boy because of the extra sensitivity (I didn't get it in Lilith's or Alice's pregnancies when nursing only in Kai's).    I have a question...
I was wondering if you ladies could give me some advice and opionions.  We haven't offically confirmed this pregnancy because we have no insurance right now and my husband might be getting laid off here in the next few weeks.  Last time I was on pregnancy medicad in the state we are in right now, however that was because of an unexpected lay off, right now we earn about 200 too much to qualify here with my husband working.    Here is the thing though the possible...
I just want to echo allthe other ladies said Get a second opionion asap. And do your research. I have had 4 fullterm births and none of them included babies that were engaged before labor or pushing for that matter. I suppose what I am saying is lack of an engaged baby before labor or even in late stages of labor does not mean there can not be a successful vaginal delivery.
*raises hand* Me, me! I am six weeks pregnant today and not even five months pp yet (this baby is due about 12.5 months after Alice's delivery). I am still 10lbs to 15lbs away from my pre pregnancy. I usually gain 30 to 40lbs during pregnancy and it usually is gone by six weeks but this time I didn't because I was not nursing a newborn around the clock (although I am still nursing a toddler). So I am very worried this time. I am worried not only about the weight but the...
Congratulations!
I night weaned Lilith when I found out I was pregnant with Alice because I can't stand might nursing when pregnant. I made her sit up i'd she wanted boobies at night. Since she didn't like having to work for boobies at night she started sleeping. I never refused but I made her sit up and support herself. In my expertise most older babies and toddlers dont like to wake up for boobies.
So here I find myself in the same due date month as my angel.  In fact I"m due about 2-3 weeks after I was due last year.  So I'm 3.5 months or so out of giving birth and I"m pregnant again (big suprise but I'm very happy).  I've never had such close pregnancies before.  My closest births were 19 months apart.  This time if everything turns out well I will have about 12.5 months between births.  And I must admit I'm a little worried about them being so...