or Connect

Posts by Claire and Boys

Quote: Originally Posted by Juvysen I'm confused... what expensive milk is she referring to? this..sounds like she is confused about what milk you were referring to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyrestorm Just to clarify...this varies from state to state and hospital to hospital. When I declined EVERYTHING at the hospital...they immediately went to my DH to see if they could get him to sign on the dotted line. They never made him prove he was the baby's father or even married to me for that matter. He came in with me and claimed paternity, hence our hospital granted him full decision making ability. We were on the...
I had measles at 16. My parents didn't seek medical help, we were on holiday, I just sat on the sofa for a week, drunk lots of fluids and slept a lot. It's itchy and sore, you feel lethargic and generally rotten, but it wasn't the end of the world and I got over it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thystle NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't cut off that glorious mane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I weep at the thought of the loss of it. I thought the same!! But it's going to a good cause. Still.. I wish I had hair like yours.
Because it's culturally acceptable. And many American doctors are circumcised themselves and propagate the practice. It's not based on medical or scientific fact. If it were, there would be similar position statements elsewhere in the world, since the same data is available to all. but only the US has the passively pro-circ position.
Wow. How awful. He actually tried to say it was an accident or self inflicted?
My m/s is getting worse every day. I have low grade nausea all the time, it gets worse if I haven't eaten for a while or while I am eating. I have to eat really s l o w or I feel like throwing up. So it's really hard to eat. I do find if I have small snacks throughout the day it helps and I get a smalll respite for a little while after eating. No actual puking yet. So far this is worse than I experienced with my boys - with #1 I just had the mild nausea in the afternoons,...
It will be so cool to see how many of us the Ebay lady is right for. We'll have to compare this thread with when we find out. How many are waiting till birth, or finding out ahead of time?
OMg. How horrible and so sad for the baby. I hope he is ok.