or Connect

Posts by BF124497

I'm also curious about this on the domestic side. It makes sense that international has orphanage, translation, and intercountry staff fees, but I've always wondered why domestic costs are usually comparable and how the fees are allocated.
Quote: Originally Posted by laohaire Another approach is to consider WHY you want to be vegetarian. If it's for moral reasons, you can ease transition by buying local, grassfed meat (as humane as you can get short of wild, hunted meat) and just having a little go a long way rather than make it the centerpiece of every meal or dinner. Sorry to be OT, but if it's for "moral reasons," why would local/grassfed matter? They usually go to the same...
This is the most basic I know, really simple and good. I usually add 3-4 cups spinach. Orange Cream Green Smoothie 1 smoothie To get a creamier texture, scrape the whole insides of the orange--membranes and all--into your blender. 1 banana, frozen juice of 1 orange 1/2 teaspoon orange zest (taken from about 1/4 of the orange with a rasp) generous handful (1-2 cups) spinach ½ cup water 1/2-1 cup ice Combine all ingredients in a blender until completely...
i am so sorry about your husband's job. What helps me feel better is giving. Even if it's only a little, it really helps generate a sense of abundance. It doesn't even have to be financial; time and our talents are gifts, too. i think giving to others in these times reminds us how much we really do have.
I am so sorry.
We were in a very similar place a few years ago. The Mr. and I met in an orphanage overseas and it just made sense to adopt instead of bringing more children into the world. Several years into our marriage, we decided to have all our children through adoption. We actively prevented pregnancy, and signed with an agency to begin the process. A few months later, I was surprised to find myself pregnant. It was an incredible blessing, and I am grateful I had the experience of...