or Connect

Posts by AnnaReilly

Quote: Originally Posted by Violeta i understand where you are saying, but i don't think that the angle from which you are presenting your dislike of Christians is fair...alot of people can take what you are saying, their experience with a certain religion, group, culture, race, etc, and run with it...people could say the same thing about a black person.."when I say negative things I'm speaking of my very own history that I own"..so if someone has a bad...
I started dating DH at 16, moved in with him at 18, got engaged at 19, married at 20, had a baby at 21. (I'm 23 now and still very much in love with DH.) I'll share my 2 cents... My mom loves DH, always has, and that has meant so much to me. We encountered a lot of opposition to our relationship but I always knew I had my mom's support. She wanted me to wait longer to get married and had calm honest discussions with me about it, but she ultimately accepted that it was...
You can see some of my art here. I do abstracts.
Glad you like it! It's been quite a few months since I last updated it so if there are any that I missed, PM me and I will add them on. (Also wanted to note that the commentaries on the references that I included are not neccessarily my own - I condensed what others said about them in the original "Resources..." thread.)
About The WB Television Network To contact The WB with comments about our programming or our website, e-mail faces@thewb.com.
Woo-hoo!!! Let's write some POSITIVE letters for a change, Mamas!!!
This site has public domain images of the Rider-Waite deck that you could print and color.
This one and this one are the lowest cut ones I've found.
I really like the Spirit of Flowers Tarot The cards are really sweet but not so sweet as to lose meaning. For example, the devil card is a little fairy boy with a scowl on his face of a kid having a tantrum.
Meiri! Our society may not follow the full ideals of Fundamentalist Christianity (thankfully, IMO) but to say that Christianity is not the dominant "standard" religion is preposterous.