or Connect

Posts by waylonsmama

Hello~ I have been in the group for about a week now.  This is my third pregnancy.  DH and I have 2 other boys (5.5 Years and 22mos).  This pregnancy was definitely an opps...but we are so excited!!!  I am still feeling well.  Fatique and M/S usually kick in for me around 6 weeks.  I am 5 weeks today!!!  I am meeting with my homebirth midwife on Friday.  I am so excited about seeing her again and planning another homebirth. 
With both my pregnancies I have gained about 25lbs.  I am also very active...so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.   
I have followed the Brewer's Diet with both of my previous pregnancies...both my boys were between 7 and 8lbs.
Yay!!! What wonderful news!!!!  I am so happy for you!
I am still nursing my 22 mo.  We just night weaned!  I am a bit nervous as to how this will go.  My oldest nursed until he was almost 3...we shall see.  I am not sure if I want to tandem or not.
We are planning for a home birth!  I have had one hospital birth and one home birth.  I am getting excited about planning another home birth!!!
I got a BFP yesterday!  I had a feeling...the test just confirmed.  This is my third pregnancy...I have 2 boys (5 and almost 2). Oct. 9th is the date FF gave me.  So sometime mid October probably!  Thanks. 
Oh...and many congratulations!!!
I am also expecting #3.  We just confirmed today.   
If you are looking for an alternative.  You could always try a Baltic Amber Necklace.  They are becoming pretty poplar as a teething remedy.  But Baltic Amber can also help with fever, other pain relief, boost immune system, and so much more.  I make these necklaces and have had great success with them.  If you are interested please pm me.  Best of luck!