or Connect

Posts by nataliachick7

Today my 7 yr old son was on his friends bike, i guess the handlebar was rusty. He got a cut from the rusty part. looks like the size of maybe a papercut or a smidge bigger. pretty tiny. i washed it right away. he was vaxed as a baby and got either two or three doses of dtap, so that was around 6 yrs ago. Should i be concerned about tetanus? honestly in the last year ive been looking into getting him vaxed for tetanus. with the Td shot, as he had bad reactions to the...
Today my 7 yr old son was on his friends bike, i guess the handlebar was rusty. He got a cut from the rusty part. looks like the size of maybe a papercut or a smidge bigger. pretty tiny. i washed it right away. he was vaxed as a baby and got either two or three doses of dtap, so that was around 6 yrs ago. Should i be concerned about tetanus? honestly in the last year ive been looking into getting him vaxed for tetanus. with the Td shot, as he had bad reactions to the...
I am bumping this because I have one more question. I am wanting to move forward with this, but I have a concern about being "red flagged" with the insurance company if I suddenly have my son get this one vaccine. Call me paranoid, but I have heard of this happening. We have united health care. I dont want to go through with this and then all of a sudden get threatened to get kicked off If they notice he is not up to date on all vaxs. Ideas? thoughts? Should i pay out of...
eminurse, please, ive done over 6 years of research on this matter. I know that the pertussis vaccine is a joke, not to mention it could have killed my son. Notice i posted in the non vax forum, maybe you should read that before you post. I am not going to endanger my sons life because my ex is having a baby. Thanks to everyone else! I really appreciate it!  
We dont have anything any legal as far as custody or anything. But my son has lived with me full time for, forever. As far as Im concerned I have full custody. And they claim that their ped says that anyone who is going to be around the baby for exteneded periods of time needs to be vaxed because a newborn wont be able to have the dtap. i am starting to freak out. the thought of my ds having vaccines forced on him terrifies me. I am praying that these studies that i have...
I have a 6 year old son who i stopped vaxing at 9 months due to dtap reactions. My ex never cared to ask or know what happened, and i dont think he knows that ds hasnt been vaxed since 9 months. Now ex is having a baby in May, and their ped says my ds needs a pertussis shot. This is not happening. I told ex of ds's reactions, and that ive done tons of research, and that dtap doesnt prevent transmission. He told me their ped wants to see a copy of what my ds has already...
Does anyone on here have any info about mercury and chelating with tattoos? I want to get amalgams removed, and then chelate. My concern is 4 tattoos, and have no idea whether they have trace amounts of mercury or not. Can I still do chelation having tattoos that may or may not contain trace amounts of mercury? Thanks for any info..  
Thank you.that is a great idea about the pharmacy, it would be much less pressure that way, and i wouldnt have to deal with the doctor. I think ill look into that!  
I appreciate any info anyone can give me. I have a 6 year old who i stopped vaccinating at around 6-9 months. He had a very scary reaction to the dtap, which he had 2 doses of. (the reaction was most likely to the P component, says the doc) Now, I am a single mom, and he is in grandparents care a lot while i work and go to school. He is outdoors a lot, and just joined cub scouts. I have worries about proper wound care. Like driving myself crazy, worries. If I were to...
I have heard from many nurses that hospitals dont have to accept religious exemptions, which is nuts to me, but apparently its true. UGH