or Connect

Posts by bigeyes

That's the route I would take. Go get checked out to ease your and your dh's mind. It's hard to know if you don't have a history of having premonitions. I believe they come as warnings so we can change things, so if there is something wrong, you should be able to do something.
I want to make sure I've covered all the old ones...have I?
I was thinking about this the other day. The US is a consumer nation. We don't make much here, we just have everything brought in from other countries. Clothing is made elsewhere, electronics are made elsewhere, cars are made elsewhere, and if we do make something here, we get the parts from somewhere else....we need to start making things ourselves or figure out something we do better than everyone else because we keep shipping all our manufacturing off to other,...
Quote: Originally Posted by unfrozncavegrl about a week ago you said you needed to think more on mine. yours was about trying to come up with an idea for income, right?
have I gotten all the old ones now?
Quote: Originally Posted by Devaskyla Still missing mine Thanks! This may sound odd, but there is a feeling like there is something you want to do that you haven't done because you fear other people's reactions and judgments. I feel like there is something kind of unconventional, or something that others around you possibly look down on, that you have an urge to explore, and you haven't because of a fear of their reaction. I have no idea...
Quote: Originally Posted by nolansmummy This was mine. But its kind of general, i just want to know if i should continue with college, or try something else. I'm kind of lost, you'd think by now i'd know what i want to do with my life. I'm getting symbolism that would hint at either healing arts or something related to legal. Either of those interest you? It would seem to be related to balancing things out, making things right in some way for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Frank Jones Hi, please help. Not sure what to do anymore. My step son is 18 years old. He is very fragile, immature and very depressed. He ran away between the ages of 16 and 17 to live with his real dad but that did not work out. (His dad has abuse issues with alcohol) He came back home 14 months ago but the situation is very sensitive and his depression takes a front seat almost every day. Presently he is...
Quote: Originally Posted by kiara7 No Wal-Mart here. While Target might have some of the same oversees practices, at least they treat their domestic employees right. I believe that is up for debate. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1225409AAj2Caf http://www.vault.com/companies/compa...type=workplace http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...ng-c88868.html I can't find the specific article I read, as it was years ago, but Target treats...
Quote: Originally Posted by Devaskyla Still missing mine Thanks! This may sound odd, but what I'm getting is that it's time for you to let go of people who take advantage of you. People who don't think clearly, or who try to twist things so you are the bad guy when you are not really at fault, or who take advantage of your good nature or tendency to be charitable. The overall feeling I'm getting is that things are 'not fair' and it's time...