or Connect

Posts by bigeyes

American Mullet is pretty funny
I feel like he took it as well.
I know there are some old ones that I've missed still...post them if you still want them answered.
:
Quote: Originally Posted by tinyblackdot Well that sums up my life Thanks so much! It gives me ALOT to think about. I have always wanted to foster/adopt so maybe this is a push in that direction. I think im going to have my BF mom read my cards and see what she comes up with. If she gets the same thing, then its time for BC asap! LOL! What a wonderful gift you have!: Please go find out what's up with those nodes.
Quote: Originally Posted by JaysMama http://www.mothering.com/discussions...s/viewpost.gif Ok I just went through a break up after 5 years of being together. We broke up because I decided I wanted to have another child and he decided he didn't. I'd like to know if there is another child in my future and if I will find my life partner. There is a gentleman friend I have my eye on and I know the feeling is mutual. It seems like we have common goals in life but...
Quote: Originally Posted by unfrozncavegrl I did ask a question and would like to change it. I also understand if you cannot get to it. So I am now a single mama and would like to know what your thoughts are regarding how I can create an income. Thanks, and again if you can't get to it I understand. I'm going to come back to this one because I'm not quite clear on what I'm getting. I think it has to do with banking or finance, but I can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by BugMacGee May I ask mine again? Will I ever get married again? I'm just really curious. I'm not seeing it right now...you're gun shy as all get out. I don't think that means never, just that it isn't on the radar at the moment. There is going to be someone in your life, but you may not decide to have that piece of paper.
Quote: Originally Posted by LionessMom you missed mine too. glad to hear you are feeling a little better. mine was: where is my XH and should i be worried. but if you cant answer that then i would like to know what happened to my cat Princess. can you PM me his first name? Is she missing? I feel like someone who has more than one cat has her. Kind of a 'cat collector' type of woman who saw her out somewhere and picked her up. I see cars, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Runnerbean Thanks Bigeyes mine was: 1) Will I get pregnant soon? Will it be twins? 2) We are moving house soon, will we move again soon after? Thanks a mill for this I think you'll be pregnant but only with one. I don't know how to sort out one move from another, all I see is moving and I don't know how to tell if that means a move or multiple moves.