or Connect

Posts by readytobedone

kay, MW...I reset my CL at 97.5, and put O on cd 19 instead of 18. To me that makes more sense, but WDYT? We're in Virginia. Not that far from you but not that close, either
so I've been out of the loop this cycle. Sick, busy, sick...and then DD might be getting chicken pox, so we're waiting to see But I do have a chart to show off. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1501dc FF is saying I O'd on CD 18. I personally think I O'd on CD 19. Not having a temp for CD 20 (I was up all night throwing up) is kind of throwing things off. But does anyone know why FF is setting my CL so low? It is on "Advanced." If I put it on FAM...no...
Quote: Originally Posted by theboysmama Thanks, I changed it and will keep testing. I am so frustrated bcs based on all of my fertile signs, I assumed I had passed my fertile phase and my cervix was closed. In hindsite it makes since but I am not sure how I could have know that was my fertile phase (since it didn't match up w/ my other fertile signs) when I was in it. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. The rising temps seem to suggest a...
AF showed finally So I think the Vitex just lengthened my LP again. I've NEVER had a 13 day LP to my knowledge.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife That's an interesting question. The longest I've ever seen it extend an lp was to 15 days. I don't know what those lps were before. I can see how it could, theoretically, keep away indefinitely since it works by directly increasing progesterone levels. Some women will not get while taking progesterone supplements while some women will still get at their regular time in spite of progesterone supplements. When I...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife Your lp should not vary more than 2 days in one direction. So, if your lp is normally 11 days but has been 10 days before, going 12 days would still be within normal but 13 days would not. Another example is if your lp has always been 11 days, it could be either as short as 9 days or as long as 13 days but not both. Usually, assuming everything else is normal and the same, more variation than normal means your O day...
Quote: Originally Posted by jeninejessica Ooh I meant to comment on this earlier when we talked about it, but before DH and I were well, DH and I, we had a scare one month, and I actually asked my doctor about that exact scenario, expecting her to calm my nerves, and tell me I was being a little over cautious. It was th exact opposite actually. She told me her herself had had 6 different women get pregnant that way, and that it was definately possible....
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife If you're only 12dpo, your lp is still within normal. It can vary up to 2 days. One of the effects of Vitex is that it lengthens the lp so, if you are taking it, that would account for the longer lp, too. Also, if you're just starting to get your cycles back PP, your lp may start out short and lengthen as your hormones normalize. Is that 2 days in either direction, or 1 day in either direction? And yeah,...
Quote: Originally Posted by MovingMomma Looks like your cycles may be gradually lengthening just a bit. The vitex could be kicking in. Plus you're spotting so looks like AF will show any time. I don't see any cause for anxiety. Refresh my memory; did you have any BD to be concerned about? Yes, I know. I just need someone to tell me this Thank you. And no, no BD, but we fooled around during my fertile time and there was a looooong...
So...I'm either 12 or 13 DPO depending on your interpretation of my chart... My normal LP is 10-11 days. I did POAS and it was negative (thank God). What gives?