or Connect

Posts by snitker79

I looked at the multivit and the CLO I'm taking and it seems to be pretty low considering the 3,000 IU recommended for adults. What is the best "form" of Vit D to take? I'm assuming D3 and not in powder form, right? Also, what is the ratio of D to A that should be taken? It seems like this is all so much information. I take a multivitamin so that I can get everything I need in one shot and I still have to take all sorts of "extras" to get what is needed. How...
Funny. I was just getting started on doing this for Christmas this year. Sadly, Xmas fabric is still expensive and I need to use up my paper from past years. But I found a few good sites. http://www.craftandfabriclinks.com/e...g_pattern.html http://mathomhouse.typepad.com/mommy...furoshiki.html Hubby wrinkled his nose at the test furoshiki I made. Oh, well. I wrap most the presents anyway.
I know the thought of rotating toys has been with me for awhile, just never got around to doing it. That's why I was asking for other's setup...guess we're all in the same boat With her being 2 1/2, I would not be able to have her help. As soon as get something out to remove the batteries in it or put it away, it immediately becomes her pride possession. I can't even try to declutter or rearrange her room when she's around.
My dd is 2 1/2 and with Xmas coming up soon, I can just imagine the amount of stuff she's going to get...first and only grandchild so far. We try to limit what grandparents get her, but she still ends up with too much. Her bedroom and our living room is fairly small and always seems to be spilling over with toys and such. I am interested in the idea of "rotating" toys but just want some input. I really don't have the space to keep tubs of toys in a closet or...
I went to my first "whole food" type group tonight and now I have a ton of research to do and questions. What is the difference/benefits between drinking raw cow's milk and raw goat's milk besides the taste? During pregnancy, my MW told me all the "bad" stuff about dairy it was eliminated (for the most part) from our diets as she had a structured diet. I notice that when I eat a lot of dairy in a particular sitting, like a dish of ice cream, my nose gets more stuffy...
I have noticed recently when attempting to turn my carseats ff in the back of 2 different extended cab trucks that they don't seem to fit very well in the seat due to the backward slant of the seat cushion. When it was rf, I was able to use the noodle to help keep everything level...can I use the noodle to help bridge the gap between the back of the seat and the back of the ff carseat bottom? Does that make sense? In order for the seat to fit right, the base sits...
We did the oatmeal during treating CP as well. Good stuff. It's been so long since I've taken a nice relaxing bath, so I haven't actually tried it on myself. What difference does he added powdered milk make? I might make some of these up for an expecting friend. Good ideas!
Depends on how they are being used. Just a few months ago, I made a bracelet type thing for my 2yo dd to wear. It's soft, fun colors and has a tag on it with her and my information incase we get seperated. I can also attatch a "teather" to the cuff and then to my belt loop. I use it when I know she's going to want to walk and when their might be lots of people. I keep the cuff on her the whole time, but I only connect us when she isn't wanting to hold my hand or stay...
Last grocery trip, I gathered all of my fresh fruits/vegis in a nylon net back and then layed a plastic bag over the weight scale at the register to weigh and price individually and then place them back into my net bag. The checker didn't seem too inconvienced, considering I did most of it. Then when I get home, I put them in the green plastic bags mentioned above that are supposed to help them not go bad as quickly. But I think they are only good for a certain number of...
I'm going to try the Nordic Natural's cod liver oil. It was recommended by an herbologist I've been speaking with. It was also recommended by the second link above.