or Connect

Posts by snitker79

I'm trying to sew a sash type belt and I've got it about done. I took 2 pieces of equal length fabric and sewed it together for a middle seam. Then I folded it in half width wise, right sides together and sewed it leaving a bit of the center open to turn the ends of the sash back to the right side of the fabric. But now how do I close the middle of the sash up and still make it look like the rest of the stitching on the belt. I'm using one off of a satin robe as a guide,...
I only do the BS and ACV about 1x a week and my scalp is supper flaky and scabby ( I had this issue even before going no poo). I've been doing it for over a month and it still hasn't gotten better (acutally it's a little worse right now) and I can't stand it. I've got some shampoo coming from Aubrey Organics to try that is suppose to not have SLS in it and suppose to help with problem scalp issues. So I'm I not using the receipe often enough? If BS is drying, I really...
I only do the BS and ACV about 1x a week and my scalp is supper flaky and scabby ( I had this issue even before going no poo). I've been doing it for over a month and it still hasn't gotten better (acutally it's a little worse right now) and I can't stand it. I've got some shampoo coming from Aubrey Organics to try that is suppose to not have SLS in it and suppose to help with problem scalp issues. So I'm I not using the receipe often enough? If BS is drying, I really...
I have been doing the BS/ACV for about 4 weeks now. There was definately an adjustment period when my head felt gross and my hair looked it. Now it seems to not be too oily, but a little on the dry side and dull. I usually only do the recipe 1x a week, and just wash and scrub my head with water when I shower...what does everyone else do? Also, I have often struggled with dandruff/dry scalp even when I shampooed every day. I also have scaly/scab spots at my hair line...