or Connect

Posts by snitker79

I'm glad they finally have the site up again. But I would love to see the sack when it's open. They don't look very big. Also, I don't see that there was an answer to using PUL. It seems that the wnm are PEVA or PVC and the HS are the nylon. But what is the difference between those and PUL? I have some PUL around and think I might be able to make one for myself, either a sack or mat, but I don't want to use it for food if it's not safe. Thanks
That's the same one I used. It turned out pretty well, but just remember to sew on the list of things to find (if you're going to put it on) to the back panel prior to sewing the bag together I got so excited to put it together, that I didn't put the list on the back and then had to figure out what I was going to do. I ended up attatching it on with snaps. It worked out ok, since the 2 and 3 yo's I made them for can't read anyway. My friend loved it for her 3yo and...
My dd was having similar food reactions, including cinnamin flax oil. I started taking her to a chiropractor who was an applied kinesiologist. He tested her to common "allergens" by smell or taste and then found where in her back/spine it was activating and then adjusted that area. She hasn't reacted to the flax since and sometimes she still reacts to food by showing slight red bumps on her face. It first it was a large area like you ds, but now it only shows up as a...
I suffer from the same thing you do, so it seams. When I went "no poo", it seemed to have gotton so much better, for awhile. It did come back though. Now I rotate through bs/acv and a more natural shampoo and sometimes conditioner regimine. I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say.
Is there one or 2 websites that would be the best place to direct people you might run into to research for themselves what the best type of carseat for them might be? I was at Burlington Coat Factory and I heard a guy giving the advice to a customer looking for a carseat, telling them about a carseat that turns into a booster. I know those all in one carseats are not high on the list for quality and safety. I also know they had a small infant in their arms. I really...
We do the chocolate almond Breeze. She gets about a serving a day. Otherwise she drinks water with lemon and the occassional diluted juice.
Is anyone else having problems acessing the website and/or link? We were just discussing the wrap N mats at a mom's group yesterday and I want to see the happy sacks as an alternative.
When I was researching sunscreen's last year I decided on Aubrey Organics. It is SPF 25, ideal for children with UVA/UVB and green tea. It doesn't seem to have all the other ingredients to avoid. The active ingredients are Padimate O (PABA ester) and Titanium Dioxide. My question is I bought it last year and I've heard that you need to replace your sunscreen every year. I'm leaving for Florida in a few weeks and I need to reorder it if that's the case. What's...
I've been doing the diva cup/cloth pads for a few months now. I haven't noticed any difference in the length of my period or the flow. I do notice that there isn't the stinky disposable smell when the blood is on the pad and I like the feel of the cloth pads much better than the plastic ones. I'm hoping with more regular usage I will see a difference in the length/flow. It was pretty nice not having to use any tampons or disposables this last month!