or Connect

Posts by Midget

Craigs Listed two things - a dishwasher and a graphic calculator. And I just set out a bunch of little things for my nieghbors to take. :P
FS roll over in Oregon. And I think it's a federal program, so it should be teh same everywhere.
Perhaps a good rule is to ask yourself if this item is in good enough conidition that you would buy it in a thrift store. If not, then recycle or trash it.
Quote: Originally Posted by quest4quiet I was seriously considering one of these as well, until Amazon deleted every legitimately-purchased copy of 1984 and Animal Farm from all Kindles remotely. The publishers changed their minds about electronic versions of the work. I think they also did it with an unauthorized sequel to Catcher in the Rye. They refunded the purchase price of the books, but I'm just not a big fan of them having that kind of control...
Quote: Originally Posted by just_lily Now... if they figured out a way for to put library books ON a Kindle, I would be in heaven. Yes, this is what I'm waiting for...and well, to have the extra money to drop on a Kindle. My sister has one, and she enjoys it.
Things that are too dirty, old, etc...they go to the garbage. Or if you schedule a donation pick up, whatever doesn't get picked up. Good luck!
My grandpa is 74, so I've slowly been decluttering a little at a time. But sometiems he is resisitance, so I stop for a while. But in the last few weeks, I've really ramped it up, and he is starting to like the resulting extra space to walk aruond in. This thread inspired me! There are several boxes of stuff to go to Goodwill, and a ton of stuff waiting for space in the recycling.
I give stuff away...especially if I want it out quickly. I've been decluttering at my Grandpa's, and right now have several boxes and bages packed in the garage to go to Goodwill.
I also pay everything online, and never have problems . I love it!
*bump* Just wanted to see some new posts in this thread...so I took a break from chewing on my fingers to bump it up!