or Connect

Posts by ChristaP516

Liz Lange at Target. I am pregnant with Triplets and the only shirts that cover my belly are shirts from Target. Cheaper than motherhood maternity as well!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by purpleheather79 For those of you who have had a diastasis recti (separation of abdominal muscles) did you see improvement over time? Did you do exercises? Did you need surgery? Did it have any effect on future pregnancies? I had a moderate separation after my second DS was born. Then I carried twins with my next pregnancy. After almost 2 years of exercises (from the "Lose Your Mummy Tummy" book) there has been no...
Again, just going by MY circumstance here... I am 34 weeks with triplets, and the perinatologist and my OB say that they like to deliver triplets between 36-37 weeks (I am scheduled for 37, baby A is seriously engaged breech, and babies B & C are also breech) I was also told by the peri that they like to see twins born between 38-39 weeks. I saw it mentioned here, but the BEST BEST BEST book you or anyone having or knows someone having multiples is the Dr. Barbara Luke...
Triplets here. Nope. My HCG was pretty normal, but my progesterone was 120 at 4 weeks!!! LOL.
Quote: Originally Posted by kjoy2 but is also like saying, "these babies will be born before 37 weeks". NOT the message I want to give to my subconscious, my body, or the babies. Plus, how do we afford both a midwife and a doctor? I just wanted to say that I am carrying triplets, I am 33W4D pregnant. While I do at this point NEED a cesarian (long story including some outside medical conditions and 3 badly breech babies), my doctor has told me...
I would just take food over. I can relate. People ask what they can do and I am just not forward enough to tell them what I actually need. The BEST thing ever has been the couple of friends just showing up with food that can be heated up whenever. It's a lifesaver. I am not on bedrest (yet) but I am on house arrest, and I am supposed to be off my feet as much as I can be. I am 33 weeks preggo with triplets, and I can say for sure it takes A LOT out of you.
I have 2 MZ girls and a fraternal boy. We don't have any family here that are able or willing to help, and most of our friends have small children...so they are out for a while due to RSV concerns (we don't vax) so we are pretty much on our own. Luckilly DH is taking a 4 week paternity leave (from his own business, LOL) so I won't be completely alone. I did decide to schedule a c-section at my last appointment. There were several reasons, but one of them is that at...
I have sought out other multiples boards but NONE of them are very AP friendly. I need to seek out like minded mamas. I just wanted to say Hi!
Hi! I was wondering how many triplet moms we have here. I belong to the Triplet Connection, but I can't stomach it any more. I want to chat with crunchy moms of multiples. I plan on CD'ing part time and using 7th generation sposies when I run out of steam to do laundry. I fully plan on nursing all of them, and I get a lot of crap for this one. Anyway, I am 20 weeks with Triplets and am planning a c-section (besides multiples I have other health issues) for January...
I am having spontaneous triplets. Sometimes it just happens.