or Connect

Posts by ComaWhite

I thought after I hit the 30 mark, after I was done being pregnant and breastfeeding, that my hormones would stabilize and for the first time in my life, I'd have clear skin. NOPE.   I still break out horrible about a week before my period and on a regular basis to a lesser degree all of the time. I always have at least 3 blemishes on my face. Its getting old. Really old. and Embarrassing. I have translucent olive skin, so the scarring is really dark and takes...
He is allergic to eggs and bowel movements? This might be too much info, but he eats non-stop and poops non-stop (2-4 times a day? ) and its anywhere from smush to rock-hard and has been all colours of the rainbow.  
I don't think Ive ever been alone with him and our family doctor sucks and has always said that all of my kids are completely normal and fine in behaviour and development, even my autistic one who's been since diagnosed.   His bio father has some issues that Im really hoping he didnt genetically pass on.... I guess Ill just keep an eye out, thank you.
My first boy, so Im definitely not used to this!   My 16 month old has insane tantrums all day long where he throws himself backwards, smashing his head on the floor or tables, etc. Always covered in bruises. All he does all day is follow his sisters, jumping on them, pulling their hair, hitting them, biting them, head butting them in the face. Unless hes jumping on the furniture or table or desk... Or watching blues clues on repeat. Not interested in toys,...
I would love to ask you some questions and get an honest critique of my work. Pm me please!
edited out personal details, sorry
Tell me anything you can about this place! Please and thanks~