or Connect

Posts by spedtchr

I had a tubal with my c-section with DD #3 almost 5 years ago (she was born in December).  The decision was made during a particularly difficult pregnancy, and at a time when DH and I were not very strong in our marriage.  I have regretted the decision since the day it happened.  However, I was clearly not in a good place to make such an emotional decision.  I know that the procedure was easier to do since they were already doing the c-section, but I didn't have a lot of...
I'm not terribly active on here at the moment, but am looking for any resources to help me navigate through the first few weeks/months of switching over to Paleo eating. I'm Sonya and DH and I have 3 girls, ages 9 1/2, 7, and 4 1/2.  I am a special ed teacher and DH is working on his teaching certificate and is currently a teaching assistant in a behavior classroom.   I have long struggled with my weight, but it has been at its worst since DD #3 was born.  Huge...
Two summers ago, we had a family camping trip near Mt. St. Helens, and it was fabulous!!  I'm trying to remember where it was and am coming up blank, though :(  We were not actually at Mt. St. Helens, but close enough to easily get there and visit.  We had a great camp ground with flush toilets (I believe - we had little ones, so don't remember dealing with pit toilets with them), the camp site was spacious and great for the kids to ride their bikes around, and we were...
Ah - I wasn't sure where you had lived, but sounds like you are pretty familiar with this area.  I totally hear you on the "grass is always greener" - I love moving to new places, learning the area, meeting new people, etc.  I'm a little bias against Washington, though - I think because I've lived on both sides of the state and just prefer Oregon for so many reasons.  DH and I have talked about moving to the Seattle area a few times, as his family lives there.  We always...
I currently live in Oregon but grew up in Washington.  When reading your post, the first town that comes to mind is Corvallis (we live in Albany, about 10 miles east).  It's a little further then an hour from the coast, but still a pretty quick drive.  It has the college town vibe, an awesome farmer's market, very biker friendly, lots of parks, etc.   I thought of Bellingham, too, in Washington, but having lived there for 4.5 years, I can tell you the climate is...
I had my tubes tied during my c-section with DD #3. Unlike the PP, the decision was not easy for me, and I have since regretted it terribly! I was having a difficult pregnancy (thus the c-section) and I knew that DH wasn't interested in having more children. I also felt like the midwives and doctors I talked to pushed the procedure when I asked questions and expressed doubt about it. I agreed to the tubal in hopes of pleasing DH, which actually lead to us hitting an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharlla soda and I'm from OR/WA. I never heard anyone refer to it as anything but soda growing up. Funny - I grew up in Eastern WA and never heard it called anything but pop. Then I moved to AZ for 3 years, took to calling it soda and haven't been able to go back, even after moving back North.
Costco often prints same day. And I know they have a kiosk in store where you can upload pictures. And they're usually cheap. (Of course, this only helps if you already have a membership.)
I think this is the link to my FF page. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6adf9 If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try something else... (The chart should be for Nov. 2004). Looking back, I noticed that we did BD once earlier in the cycle, but I think it was too long before O (6 days) to have been The One.
DD #2, who is now 4 1/2, was conceived this way. I could try to link my FF chart if you wanted to see it. I was convinced that we had no chance that month and was when we got the BFP. So best of luck to you!!