or Connect

Posts by eclipse

I'm not sure why the question was uncalled for or why you think it would align with my beliefs. I really don't understand what's going on here.I'm asking what about the words vulva and vagina and uterus are hard on your ears or your tounge. I'm wondering if there are other words you feel this way about and if they sound anything like those words, or if the akwardness is reserved for words that deal with female reproduction and sex. I think it's a reasonable question.
Vaginas are sacred?
Are there other words you avoid teaching your child because you think they're too . . .heavy? This thread is confusing me.
What does this mean? Why is the word vagina not "clean" and "healthy?"
I don't understand what you mean by "heavy."
I haven't posted here much in recent months, but I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish I could think of something to do or say that would make it all better for you. I'm so sorry.
I'm not going on at you about it. I'm giving information to the OP, and to other people who might be in her situation reading this thread, so that she can make the best choices about what happens with her daughter going forward.
In addition to what joensally said, the OP's ex here is emotionally abusive and manipulative AND works in law enforcement. If the OP's dd ends up indicating her father as an abuser, the OP is going to want that done in the presence of professionals who can testify in court so that there is no room for anyone to say that she is putting words in her daughter's mouth.
At this point, I think it's important for the OP to leave all questioning and examining to the professionals. She needs to do everything by the book here in order to protect her daughter.
You did the right thing.