or Connect

Posts by aine

Is anyone in Oregon (especially Eugene) interested in helminthic therapy? I'd like to talk to other people who are thinking about it...
I gave birth to both of mine vaginally at 41 weeks. Twin A was frank breech and twin B was transverse but turned vertex after twin A was born. Oh, and they were 17 hours apart. Obviously not at a hospital.
Here's mine, too! http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=770444
Hi, everyone. I'm kind of shy, so this is my first time posting here. I feel that it is important for me to share my birth story, though, because I searched this forum endlessly when I was pregnant to see if there were others in my situation that were still choosing to birth naturally. So, thank you to everyone else here who has already shared their stories, and here is mine: When I found out that I was pregnant with my first back in September (2006), there was no...
My twin A (Critter, we called him since we didn't know the genders) was 5 lbs. 11 oz at birth and breech, and twin B (Varmint, a girl) was 7 lbs. 8 oz and kind of transverse/vertex. I delivered them both vaginally out-of-hospital at 41 1/2 weeks...17 hours apart! They were perfectly healthy and both got full scores on their 1 and 5 minute Apgars.
I had my twins on June 15th...and 16th, at probably 41 weeks and a few days. I'm working on getting the whole story written down so I can post it up here, because I was in your position with all the pressure and negativity, and reading other moms' posts on MDC really helped me. I did a ton of research about birthing twins and breeches naturally, and I could email you all/some of the studies that I found. It seemed to me like there were a lot of studies that showed a...