or Connect

Posts by countryangels

HI Kate,     Why are you on the fence regarding Xylitol, is there a problem with it? Can you please elaborate?   And from what I understand seltzer water is just as bad as drinking perrier, soda, etc. It can also cause kidney stones...I would eliminate that especially from the children. It is much easier to reminerilize (sp?) teeth in children by changing eating habits.   By the way, what are dental essential drops?   I also read that adding potatoes & broccoli to the...
Does anyone know what is the earliest, at what age a child should get braces?   Also, I would never have any teeth pulled out, until I have gotten SEVERAL(lots) of 2nd opinions, its a permanent thing, you know? I am sorry, but I have had bad experiences with Dentists, and its all a big business for them. Please do a lot of research, second opinions before you take anything out....     And yes, I agree that with a change in diet, no sodas, no sugary drinks, no...
    Congratulations! Great news :)   Please, I would love to hear specifics, which cell salts, how many times, what strength? Which cod liver oil/butter oil, how many times a day? What brand of xylitol gum & tooth paste? Does the tooth paste contain glycerin? Do you know what type of xylitol, is it made from, corn or birchwood? Where did you get it?   Do you happen to know of a brand of xylitol mints GMO free of corn, made of birchwood & organic?   Which grains are you...
Hello Ladies,     Do you happen to know of a brand of xylitol mints, that are GMO free, no corn in them. But, instead made of birchwood & organic?   I do not want the mints made from corn at all.   Also, have any of you baked with xylitol, is it ok to do? Will the bread come out right?   Thanks in advance :)
  Thanks Jackeke, very helpful.   Do you by any chance know of a brand of xylitol mints that are GMO free of corn, but instead made of organic birchwood? I do not want corn at all. ANd I do not want any GMO ingredients in the mints.   Also, do you happen to know if you can bake with xylitol powder? And why are some people against ingesting it? Thanks in advance :)
    Thank you so much, this is truly helpful to me. I will verify where it is & if its more than 1 :( Take care :)
I have read about fermented butter helping with tooth decay, preventing & reversing it. How about ghee, does it help as well?   Does eating ghee have any benefits at all? Thanks :)
Hello ladies,       I read that xylitol can help to prevent cavities. if you place some in a cup of tea, do you rinse & brush your teeth afterwards, or do you leave your mouth alone, so the xylitol can do its magic?   Can you bake bread with xylitol?   Can children take it?   To prevent cavities in adults & children, how much should you take per day?   Will xylitol help REVERSE tooth decay?   How long to see results, months, a year, or how...
I think my f. is on the wall of the uterus. I am going to get another sonogram to confirm. I appreciate all of the replies, I hope more of you will contribute, it helps us all. :) Thanks.