or Connect

Posts by countryangels

Thank you so much! The thing is since you read abt how breastfeeding can help you to not get pregnant, at the beg., I figured that it probably would prevent you from getting pregnant later on ????...... And YES you are right, if they got pregnant before, that should not be an issue, however it took them about 9 months to get pregnant, I believe Thank you very much ! Quote: Originally Posted by Nicole R. Usually, no. As...
Hello! I have a cousin, she has a 3 year year old, she is breastfeeding her, I believe in the evenings, and in the mornings. She is also trying to have another baby, does breasfeeding prevent a woman from getting pregnant??? Also, her husband is 43 years old, as men get older, is it also harder to get pregnant? Thank you.
HELLO! I was just wondering what does "MY MOOD", below the private message line, in the upper right corner mean??? I just noticed, and have not clicked on it, I do not know what it is.... Just a silly question. Thank you! :0)
HELLO MDC MOMMIES! I was wondering how you get access to previous threads? This is what I mean, I was in the FIND YOUR TRIBE area, and the last page was 5 (with posts from the month of JUNE) and I wanted to read older posts, like MAY & APRIL, and it would not go back. I thought we could go back and look at older articles??? I am concerned because I found some great recipes in the past, and did not print them out, I was just going to look for them again... So, how...
I have read several times that ALOE VERA has a ton vitamins and is good for several things. However, I read that it is not good if you want to become pregnant, and or lactating, that it does something to the uterus (negative) ??? My question is does anyone know WHY ALOE VERA is NOT good for the Uterus??? I read that its good to drink with juice or in a shake. Its supposed to be very healthy.Thank you.
Hello there! I am relatively new, and I have 34 messages in my PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX. I thought that if I moved a message to a folder that it would open up space in my box...however, that is not taking place, and I really need the info that other MDC Ladies have sent me. How can I keep the PM messages that I have, yet open up space in my box??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF POSSIBLE! :0) THANK YOU! COUNTRYANGELS :0)
GREAT LINK! THANKS A BUNCH! NO MATTER HOW HEALTHY WE TRY TO BE, THE EXCESS ESTROGEN CREEPS UP EVERYWHERE AND IS CAUSING LOTS OF PROBLEMS,CANCERS,LUMPS,CYSTS, ETC. I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS YEARS AGO! AND THAT I WOULD HAVE EATEN ALL OF THE BROCCOLI MY MOM WANTED ME TO TO EAT!!! THANKS FOR THE TIP ON THE BROCCOLI SUPPLEMENTS! If I see anything else on ESTROGEN receptors I will let you know here, and PLEASE do the same! :0) Quote: Originally...
HELLO KNOCKEDUPBUTTERCUP! Thanks for the message & follow up! I was going to bake the muffins with the baking soda, with out thinking about it twice, because I made a cake once that had baking soda & baking powder However, I ran out of eggs, so I decided to leave it for after my shopping tomorrow. So, NOTHING happened, THANK YOU once again for the recipe & followup! I appreciate it! BY THE WAY, WHAT TYPE OF WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR DO YOU USE, WHERE DO YOU GET IT...
HELLO! Since I usually heat the milk to 180 and then let it cool down to about 120 to proceed with ADDING the starter & powder milk. What I did now was re heat it back to 140, waited for a bit until 120, and proceeded with the starter. There is also another difference, that I was thinking that could have affected everything, I used a different pan. This particular pan seems to keep cooking everything even after you turn things off... I am at a loss...and I do not...
I have never heard of the BROCCOLI SUPPLEMENTS, so if you hear of it PLEASE let me know , I would really appreciate it! What is the difference between the sprout or the seed supplements? SINCE THERE IS CANCER in my family , a relative a mine gave me THE TURMERIC CAPSULES, by "SWANSON HEALTH products" I believe my relative bought them online. This is their website swansonvitamins.com I hope that this helps you out! By the way, I am also using a ton of TURMERIC in my...