or Connect

Posts by countryangels

Hi,     What multivitamin do you use?   I am looking for a vitamin that is NOT a gummy bear or chewable. Without soy lecithin. Without sugar. Without corn in any form.   If its organic, even better.   Thanks in advance :)
Hi Mamas,     I would love to find a multivitamin, that is not a chewable or gummy bear.   It would be great if it did not have soy lecithin, sugar, fructose or other forms of sugar, etc.   Also, it would be nice if it was organic :) Thanks in advance.
  Thank you

Anyone??
Hello Ladies,     I need your wise advice. I have been trying to do different things, so I can fix my teeth. I used to take another magnesium supplement that helped me to fall asleep. However, when I started this new bottle of magnesium glycinate 400, it has a dose of 2 pills. I started off with just 1, however I end up feeling as if I had several cups of coffee???? I end up awake ALL night long. And of course I feel miserable the next day. So, is there...
      Thank you
  Thank you for your help. And sorry, but I do not know either....:(   I hope someone else chimes in.
Hello Ladies,     Have you taken or know of Nutritional Yeasts & Brewers Yeasts flakes? Which one is better? Which one has more minerals, nutrients,etc.? What are the benefits? Can you please help me out with your opinions. I am trying to find different ways to remineralize my teeth, to avoid the Dentist... A non GMO one would be nice. Thank you