or Connect

Posts by mags.bubble

To the op- I could have written your post. Heck, over the years i would get sitters for the kids as to not imposition dh. My mom used to actually come to my house to watch them even when he was home. She is passed now (gosh I miss her). I wonder what she thought. Well, I am in a better place and we start counseling in a few days. Kids are in elementary school now. i know i could make it on my own if needed. Not sure where this will lead, but each day I am now following my...
We are participating too! Starting tomorrow through 5/6. Screen free...yay! Kids are 8 & 10. For them that means no Nintendo DS, Xbox, tv, or playing on my iPhone. They may only use my NetBook if needed to complete homework assignments. For me, I use a computer at work. Will check email only at work, not at home. I've written out my calendar & tasks for the week on paper. Disabled email on my iPhone. No mdc. Will not respond to texts. If needed will contact person by...
Plastic bowl Bath salts Yoga Book Sunglasses Plastic cup clothing items 28 Scented soap Garage 6 Recipe cards 2 2 tennis rackets 3 camping chairs 2 martini glasses Wine aerater thingy 2 Magazine 2 Stack of papers Belt Jacket Ratty underwear Magnet Pack of papers Garage 20 Pjs Random sock Bag of garbage from ds room Bag of donate stuff from ds room Plastic cup 35 books Lunch box Plastic bowl Sock Bracelet broken Pen linght 8 clothing items Book Neti pot Bulb thingy for...
Along with march out went 233 items....bringing this years total to 533/2012. Bring on April!
Just deleted my whole year's list by mistake! believe I was around 300/2012. Ill work from there....put a bag out for tomorrow pick up. 35 more for the month to stay on track. Not sure that I will have that done by tomorrow, but I'll continue to look for things tonight.   To the poster who mentioned being in a cruddy or angry mood to de-clutter the most....I get rid of quite a bit in a hormonal state...man does that put me in the mood to get rid of...
Old 94/2012 Yoga mat Candle 4 Dish cloths Laptop Laptop cord 2 bottles Bathroom 4 expired meds 2 pieces of random garbage 6 pieces of garbage from purse Pillow case Torn poncho Towel holder 2 jewelry iPhone xcase 2 plastic containers Apron Random cord Palm pilot 8 cd cases Hat Scarf 3 Gift bag Bandana 2 Army man Book Thingy Chocolate rose 3 Bday cards Sample hand lotion Skirt 2 wire hangars 2 odd socks with holes New total 164/2012
Okay, based in what I found in the freezer/pantry this weeks meals will be: pasta with tomato & pesto sauce Oven-fried chicken Hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls with sw potato fries Beef Stew Leftover night Off to the grocery store for milk & produce, as well as a few misc items.
I would like to join.....officially. I have been meal planning from the freezer/pantry for most of the month, but decided to join in the conversation.   Last week was sheppards pie with some ground lamb from the freezer deep dish pizza Trader Joe's orange chicken with some rice & veggies leftovers sushi from the grocery store....(in honor of an extremely busy night)   Haven't planned this week yet. will do that this afternoon....  
I'm in again this year. Made it to about 1500 last year which is pretty good since I really don't have that much stuff compared to most. However, I apparently have more than I need.... Today, I dropped off the following to goodwill: 2 cups 4 bowls 6qt crockpot Wine gift bag 2 plastic pint glasses Cheese grater with broken handle Microplane VHS player 12 VHS tapes 16 Clothing Pillow case 2 Expired food Broken Door stopper 20 pc misc garbage plus File folder of notes Misc...
I was at 1502/2011 ..... got distracted this fall.   Have several large black garbage bags of stuff ready for pick up on the 29th. didn't count but probably close to 100 items. Also got rid of several other bags that I didn't count.   But, I got rid of my high school yearbooks yesterday! I waivered on whether or not I should. Not sure why I waivered. I had been cleaning off the shelf and had always thought they were dh's, but just realized they were mine. High...