or Connect

Posts by Justice2

WOW!! Page 4. I am sorry that I wasn't able to come and wish all a happy Thanksgiving. I actually stayed the night at a friend's house so that I could get up at the crack of dawn to start cooking! Then black Friday - my personal favorite day of the year!!! I haven't temped in 5 days...now I have to get back in the habit of reaching for that themometor every morning. So, hello all!!! How is everyone else??
Well, yesterday was absolutley CD 1. I am actually happy about it. I have PCOS and I was very worried that coming off the pill would make me very irregular again. So, on to cycle 2 and I hope that it's just as 'normal' as the last one!!! Come on eggie!!!!!! Haw-k - I am so sorry that your appointment didn't go (well). I do hope that even though you are on a break you will still hang around. s It's snowing at my house. The weatherperson said that it wasn't, but...
mami_guera - How are you temping? Are you temping at the same time every morning? Welcome!! jannyjo - I hope that everyone is feeling better! Haw-k and Jezzy - Well my temp took a dive today and cramps are pretty strong...af is a comin. Damn her.
When I took my son in for his 3 yo (he'll be 4 in Feb) appointment the docs gave me a guideline for 3 yo behaviour - yk, should be speaking in 3 word sentences, stuff like that...well one of the behaviours listed was "becomes more demanding". I am so glad that this is normal cause my ds is extremely demanding and really doesn't like the word no....oh, and I get told that I am hated too and when I asked K why he said that he says to me "Nemo said it". Huh.
Jezzy - Well, that's crappy news about your eggies. Two eggies, huh. You sure do that a good bit, huh. Haw-k - Sorry about the temp drop. I guess we just all have sucky news today. See, it's hard here too because we have entered the gray period. Seriously, around this time every year the sun goes away and doesn't come back out until May. I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw a sunrise or a sunset. They are not calling for sun until next Tuesday....
Quote: Originally Posted by beckyphry Ugh, how about a co-worker who is pregnant and due the same month I was, before my m/c?? And I have to talk with her every day about work stuff, blecch! The day my ds (surprise baby after almost 8 yrs TTC) was born my cousin and his wife came to the hospital. She was holding K and crying - a bit more emotional than one should be for simply holding a new baby. So I pulled my cousin aside and asked him if...
Good morning all!!! 3+1 - s. You and your husband are very stong people. Joy, jump right in! I am also trying for #3 but I am in my 30's (just barely - HA, well, atleast until December!). I hope that your stay here is short and sweet!! Haw-k - You so need to wake up and take your temp...come on! I need my morning chart fix!!!! Jezzy - : Come on eggie!!!! Well, my temp is going down. Yesterday my cramps were so frikkin bad I went to the bathroom several times to...
Hello all! Wow, congrats on the recent BFPs!!! I am (I think) in the 2WW although I am not hopeful. This is my first cycle off of bcps and I have PCOS...so, we shall see! 10 dpo today.
Quote: Originally Posted by moonfirefaery Is there anything that ultrasound can diagnose that would have gone unnoticed without an ultrasound and which can lead to better treatment of the problem? That is my concern, that there could be something wrong that could be better treated if detected by an ultrasound that we might not otherwise detect. It's not that I want or don't want one... I'm really trying to decide if I think it is necessary. I know it...
AND THEN UP, UP AND AWAY Wow girlie..I wouldn't count myself out just quite yet I am not sure if I ovulated or not, my temps (to me) but ovulation is so very rare in my world that I have no frikkin idea. Jannyjo - are you charting? A 9 day LP (if they are frequent) can be a problem. I hope that this month brings a nice long LP (say 10ish moons!)