or Connect

Posts by Justice2

I am really trying to learn. I have a 20 month old. Recently he has been throwing some major tantrums. About EVERYTHING. Now, we don't spank, never have, never will. About two days ago I started using time outs. Now, I don't usually come to the GD forum because I thought that we were doing a pretty good job and using GD. Then, I go to a thread and find that time out isn't an acceptable part of GD. So, now I am scratching my head. I don't really know what to do. I...
Not gonna be able to do the spooning thing...dammit. I don't get to sleep with hubby yet. He is able to move off post in just a couple of weeks though! Spoonin a'plenty will be going on then So, I have thought of a different set of challenges for myself during the week, when I don't really get to see my hubby. I thought about writing him a short note every day. Now, what I need help with is what that note should contain. I am thinking that without help, my notes...
Well, I did it. I sent my MIL an email thanking her for raising such a wonderful man. We had an awesome day today. It was unofficailly declared Boue's day. We spent all day together looking at motorcycles for him (I promised him one when he enlisted in the Army). We were so happy. Then we picked up our daughter and ordered a pizza. I was so happy to have an extra day with him today, being a holiday. We didn't argue at all. I didn't nag a bit (but then again, he...
My daughter was 7 when she got her ears pierced. I would not have done it as a baby, despite EVERYONE telling me that I should do it. My dh and I sat in Wal-Mart one day and watched a woman force her screaming 2 yro get her ears done. My soul cried at what that tiny little girl was going through. When they were through, the mom took the little girl to another part of the store. Well, a few minutes later, she came back and the little girl started screaming all over...
Ok, I will define what I consider to be nagging, cause I did it again today. My hubby is in Army, AIT (which is his tech school so that he can learn his job). He gets to come home on the weekends. Well, he wants to take a nap. I get upset. He asks me for an hour and I will get a massive attitude. (Fine, sleep, whatever the hell you wanna do). He will tell me that he wants an hour. On the dot, at an hour I start waking him up and I don't really let up until he gets...
I was a nice wife today...but then again, I only get to see dh for about 30 min or so a day until Sat. I love that man so much and it hurts me when I start to nag him about something. Thanks for this thread as it help remind me daily what an awesome husband I have and what I can do to try and be an awesome wife ALL OF THE TIME!!! Let me explain that better. I was raised in a household where my first my father, and then later, my step father could do NOTHING right...
I agree, Jayden. Even though I was one of the posters who recommended an attorney, I never thought that you would get such a nice response from the mall managment. Personally, after that, I would really kinda drop it. I would continue to nurse there, but I would probably continue to shop there as well. NOW, if that (or any) security official made any other comments about it....it would really hit the fan. JMO, though.
Not to be a pessimist, but my dd (when she was 18 months old) had to have a penny surgically removed in an emergency manner. It had been lodged in her throat for over a month (obviously NOT to our knowledge). It was stuck in such a way as that food and liquid could get by it, but had it turned it would have killed her. Sorry for the awful post, but loose change is my biggest fear!
I think that I pm'd GWH a couple of weeks ago and I am not on it either. Should I pm her again with all my info?
Matts mamamama - see, that is funny! The only time that Kaeleb woke up and did this at night was because he woke me up crawling off of our bed, saying that he was going bye bye...it was 3:00 am. When I told him no, he freaked! Ok, so your ds doesn't have food allergies, but could he be hungry? Mariah - Redirection doesn't always work here either, my ds seems to have a one track mind and determination that is pretty impressive!