or Connect

Posts by redsfree

Hi! Did you find anyone with chicken pox? We live in the area too and would love our dd to be exposed. There is a child at her montessori school with it right now, and I'm kinda tempted to ask the school to connect me to the family. Maybe they'd be down with a playdate? I don't know if the school would do something like that though. And it might possibly be too late anyway. Good luck to you!
Quote: Originally Posted by redsfree How long would you wait before getting pregnant after getting the H1N1 vax? That is, how long are the toxins a threat? My friend is considering both the seasonal and the H1N1 vaccines before getting preggie. Any thoughts about this? Thanks! Any suggestions about this? I want to give her the best advice. My thoughts are NOT to get the vaxes at all, but if she must, it would be better before her pregnancy. But...
How long would you wait before getting pregnant after getting the H1N1 vax? That is, how long are the toxins a threat? My friend is considering both the seasonal and the H1N1 vaccines before getting preggie. Any thoughts about this? Thanks!
i'm sorry that you have to deal with this. i've been there several times when our dd was about the same age. it's disgusting and very frustrating. and then i often felt guilty for reacting less than positively. i don't really have any advice other than maybe getting him a little potty to sit on before his bath. i know he's still young, but if he regularly poops at that time, you might catch him before his bath. make it a fun and regular part of his bath time routine....
Quote: Originally Posted by KarlaC Argh they cut it off 15 minutes early!: i know! what's up with that?!? the last two episodes have been very short. come on hbo! :
Quote: Originally Posted by flminivanmama i don't know the whole story but the weinstein company (I assume they got offered lots of money) decided to go to lifetime & nbc sued them because they said they had the right of first refusal basically... and the show was held in limbo while that got worked out.... oh here you go - I found an article http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/l...-sues-6881.php thanks! very interesting. well, i'm just glad...
yeah, it's gonna be a good season! i really liked the two beige-colored dresses made by carol and irina. lifetime has a scorecard, so you can see each look again... http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/show...nway-scorecard i'm glad that they didn't change the show at all! hey, anyone know the story behind the switch from bravo to lifetime?
Quote: Originally Posted by georgia OOoooooOOOOOoooooh!!! "Trust me." Yum! hubba hubba. yay!
Quote: Originally Posted by amcal I don't know but, I wouldn't be thrilled if I were her. They're taking inconsequential events and characters and creating story lines that have absolutely nothing to do with the books. In the books, everything revolves around Sookie. In the series, she seems to be a secondary character. I'm not caring for the series at all. i've read through book #8. i usually like books better than shows/movies, but...
thank you all for the kind words. i'm in the process of establishing a design business, and this certainly helps my confidence.