or Connect

Posts by Amys1st

Oh yeah!     LOL   But I have milk allergy so when I eat ice cream on the rare occasion, I enjoy it but I pay in terms of nasty stomach cramps for hours after. So easy for me to take an elephant ear, eclair, or any other baked goods. YUMMMMMMMMMM   OTH,   My DH and our off spring would also be quite offended they would have to choose. All 3 have huge sweet tooths.
Can I suggest turning the tables and doing the same to them? ASK THEM to sit for your kids this weekend, drop YOUR kids off with them. Have THEM pick up some groceries for YOU. If they suggest staying at your home, suggest them bring dinner, a favorite bottle of wine whatever - dont say hey bring some wine. say= HEY pick up this brand (insert favorite costly drink here) for us on your way here.   Cringing at the thought? Out of the question? Not sure? Well then,...
 It wasnt
 And you did vent them. Not sure how much more compassionate I could be other than to offer your DH a dream job to make your whole world come together. Hopefully in your venting you took a step back and either realized, yep he has totally ruined your life or maybe you need to see his side.
 As someone who has done several house restorations, I would say- kitchen first. Unless bathrooms are totally disgusting then do those first.   We are 5 yrs into our remodel. We started with ripping out walls and putting in the kitchen. I would say do floors last after construction is done.
Sounds like you need a sounding board. You sound completely frustrated and Dh is an easy target. I really hope that you do not feel DH ruined your life.   I have not been in your shoes withh the job loss but life has a funny way of taking a different path with things. Sometimes you wake up and say- hey wait a minute! This is NOT what I meant. It could be a special needs child, a job transfer to a new place, a relative moving in, a sudden illness in the family, or an...
Our is our large master bedroom and its bath. A master bath is a true  spoiled thing and a huge luxury. Love it.     But totally spoiled= a brick pizza oven.
Your child sounds wise beyond her years. That said, let her figure it out on her own...     When dd1 was in 1st grade, she came home and said another child told her Santa was her parents. I was thinking, good done with that. Nope. She said he was wrong...so DH told her, maybe you can ask Grandma hoping his mother would tell her in a nice way. When in doubt, we play the grandma card. So she seeing Grandma the following weekend, tells her the tale. Grandma told her...
Must say before writing my post, an affair would be a deal breaker for myself. My DH also feels the same way. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Go directly to divorce court.   The reason we both feel this way- your post and how you decribed what he did. I am so sorry you hurt and the reason you hurt is because you cannot just forgive and forget and move on. And most people feel the same way you do. Think about if that is what your want your daughter to see as she...
We live in the area we were raised in, but it has plenty of great opportunities for our work and education for our children. If it didnt, we would leave and go to another part of the country. It will be a great chance for the grandparents to take a road trip and come to visit their grandchildren. I was raised in the midwest, my parents moved here while expecting me. They were in their mid 20s. Their families lives/are from the philadelphia area and eventually one set of...