or Connect

Posts by Amys1st

Ohh, that is a good one. I love to cook so I could bring in one to give lessons....Maybe Fabio on Top Chef....
 Oh I so want to do that!!! Just to see my DH's reaction. But sooner than later I am pretty sure our dds will be putting up pics of the current teen heartthrobs....Do kids still do that?
The mortgage will be taken care of, the college accounts too. Then beef up the Roth IRAs. I will add to the amount we need to retire at the level of lifestyle we want. Keep up the investments. Lots of money is not important to us for happiness so I dont see the need for more than we need. We would maintain our simple lifestyle, keep our jobs and live off that income.. maybe  buy a new car when our cars prove they are past their prime such as 150K on the milage and pay...
 this...
I am not disagreeing with Storm Bride, I am just saying my experience is different and not as extreme. I agree it could cause everything you mentioned. But again that dosent mean my kids will have the same issues in school and yes, if there was an extreme situation we would take measures as said to remove etc. I was fortunate enough to handle it myself. I do also know of extreme situations growing up with this in our area and in our area as of present time. I have never...
 Could you accept that SHE is the one with the problem, not you? I agree, you should not agree with her behavior etc. Just be yourself, do what you need to do and do what you want to. Because no matter what, she will have a problem with it either way. I had a grandmother like this so the great thing I realized, no matter what she had an issue with it so F...it!   Its sad she is missing out on her extended family and a wonderful DIL. But her problem not yours. Sorry though.
  Ours had our goldfish bowl on top. I forgot how huge those things were.
 Didnt he???
Wow it sounds like you have it all figured out...I cannot fathom why anyone would bully you. And you're right, judging from your replies, I would not have your back since you seem to have it so well.     Now back to our scheduled talk how our parents F.... us up...