or Connect

Posts by NikkiTwist

yes! I'd love to come to a meetup!
wow everyone!these seizures sound so scary! I hope you are all doing well nowand that everyone's healthy and happy! I can't believe some of our mamas are expecting again! congrats girls! I wish I could be but .... it's going to be a while I think. We just moved cross country to live with my new g/f and while we've talked about more children... we've decided to wait a couple of years. It's hard though. Liam's just starting to act like a big guy, ykwim? It's bizarre...
Hi! Yay! I just moved to Alpine (20 min. out of Corvallis) and I'm looking for mom friends! I have an almost 7 year old daughter and a one year old son. We live with my partner who works in Corvallis so I'm starting to find my way around town! Please let me know when the next meetup is! Oh and I also knit! Yay! Nikki
ok, whew. I'm finally settled in to my new home. we had a harrowing cross country drive with a one year old, a six year old and a dog. goddess help us. wow.. the 6 year old just bit it off the couch.... anyways, we're settled into Alpine, OR which is 20 minutes outside of Corvallis. We're on our mini farm and getting ready for Christmas. Liam's running everywhere and climbing whenever we turn our backs (sigh). Just wanted to say Hi and happy holidays to y'all. Can you...
Hi!!!!! I haven't been on mothering for almost a whole year. My computer went kaput and Christian left and it's been... chaotic. I had to go back to work full time and Luci started first grade and wow. I miss you guys! Liam turned one on the 29th. Can you believe our babies are turning ONE? He's super ornery. We're moving to Oregon on the 13th. We'll be in the Corvallis area if any of you are around there. We're moving onto a mini farm with goats and chickens! YAY. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by kittywitty At least you have answers now. Wife&mommy, I hear you on the painful boobs. I wake up with rocks squirting everywhere! yeah... the sleeping through the night thing is awesome... except for the engorgement and my constant breath checking. why am I so paranoid? egads.
Quote: Originally Posted by expectantmami The only somewhat hip thing about me is that I babywear in cool stuff. Even that I am completely geeked out about a babywearing conference. ! are you going to the babywearing conference this summer? so am I! yay! we should hang out!
we went to the ped. today... Liam's 14.3 lbs and 25.4 inches long. He seems to be settling quite healthily into their 50% percentile so they're not being cranky towards crunchy ole me. I did get advised that I should add iron supplements to HIS diet if I'm going to exclusively bf till 6 months. wierd. Luci had her first vaxes in three years today. I'm pretty anti-vax but as we're planning on a trip to India in the next year, DP and I sat down and made a list of the vaxes...
We love you Beth.
Quote: Originally Posted by dionnakay ok nikkitwist, what's so special about goodmamas? i tried to look at the website and keep getting an internal server error. i checked DS and discovered that's happening to a lot of people! The system crashed today because well... too many people were trying to buy her new stock. They're super soft. I kinda want one in my size... I have these fantasies of my next postpartum period and mama sized...