or Connect

Posts by NikkiTwist

I pretty much suck at checking our other forum and I also suck at checking this thread... why, you ask? because I'm just traumatized that our actual ddc is gone. how did that happen? am I really not pregnant anymore? wierd. Happy Day after Hallmark/Hersheys day everyone! I'm up stalking the GoodMamas website as I've been drawn into the warped world of cloth diapering. I LOVE IT! Skwooshy softness on my babies nether regions... which is so wierd to me. Why do I love...
bumpitty bump bump...
Quote: Originally Posted by Friday13th : I wonder if it'll take longer to conceive the second one. With Ash it was like we just thought about it really hard and I was pregnant. us too... which is wierd cuz we're lesbians.. but I think DP is some creepy mad scientist for real. I think she drugged me and somehow magically planted her own eggs in my fallopian tubes. Liam looks just like her. Y'know ... White. With blue eyes. Much...
that's right about when we're hoping to have DP knocked up yay for lesbian couples! we get to take turns! we're aiming for summer/fall 2010- DP fall/winter 2012-Me again!
Despite my complete inability to form a sentence and forgetting how to pronounce words I've used my entire verbal life... I had an idea. But I need some help from y'all. PM me with your favorite moments/phrases/words from our DDC and a picture of your bebe and you if possible.. oh and your addresses . I'm working on a "memory poster" for us all. I'm so mushy and sentimental these days that the Stinky:TMI thread makes me cry.. so I thought I'd put the overflow of hormones...
so last night, I spent 4 hours perusing our old threads and sobbing cuz I miss you guys like woah. I woke my DP up a lot with alternating sobbing and hysterical laughing (hot carl, what?). I don't want to not have this ddc anymore it makes me cranky to even think about it and gosh darn it, we deserve to keep our group! anyhow, I wanted to send my love and thanks out to y'all for helping me through this pregnancy! It was a long, wierd journey and so many memories I...
ohgodinheaven.... people outside of "us" are reading this? that's ....awkward.
Quote: Originally Posted by kittywitty To make a long story short, dh does not want more kids. Period. He's talking V. I am from a huge family and want 10+ kids. I was a bit in pain and hormonal for awhile and thought maybe this would be the last one, but I know now I still want a big Amish family. Unfortunately, dh does not and even though we agreed on more before we had kids together, I guess I'm getting the short end of the stick because what...
my dd (now 6) never spit up. ever. I made fun of babies who spit up because mine didn't. the jokes on me because Liam is a puker. We'll be doin our thing, happily nursing and he'll look at me, smile and projectile vomit the whole meal back onto me. bibs don't stand a chance. It only happens every other day or so and he's gaining weight like whoa so I'm not too worried. it just sucks because of the mess. he thinks it's hysterical. in fact, the first time he laughed it was...
ok.... due to the wretched hyperemesis, I lost tons of weight during the pregnancy and am now lighter than I was when I got pregnant ... BUT here's the kicker. I detest maternity jeans with a passion so I just wore my prepregnancy jeans while pregnant because hey, they were all low rise so they fit under the belly. Now, I still have a pooch and it still hangs over my jeans. hot, huh? so non maternity jeans now look worse on me than when I was actually pregnant....