or Connect

Posts by NikkiTwist

I'm so sorry mama... much love, hugs and prayers to you and your family. we're all thinking of you -N
mine was like that. my midwives seemed to think it was normal. I've just stopped bleeding/flowing at just under 6 weeks so I'll probably get my period next week. that's what happened with dd (sigh)
wow..I was reading the post and sprayed coke all over my computer screen AND my little guy.
yay!!! congrats Mama!
you're an awesome mama! sending you happy milky vibes!
come out babies! -sending you all happy labor vibes! Go Mamas Go!
congrats mama e! I'm so happy he's here, safe, happy and healthy in your arms! That's a big boy! we're sending you lots of love from Carmel. Remember to hold that pillow over your tummy when you laugh! Call me when you can and let me know if you need any help whatsoever. *mwah* Welcome to the world Elliot Benjamin! We're excited that you're here!
aren't thirsties covers da bomb? I love love love them. Liam slept 4.5 hours two nights ago in just a prefold and thirsties cover and not one itsy bitsy leak was to be found from my super pee-er. I LOVE cloth diapering. Sposies are ICKY and they make my baby's cute wee bottom break out in this gross rash stuff. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. anyways, totally in love with thirsties and prefolds and our one happy heiny pocket. hated my bamboozle and Liam's thighs were too big for our...
yay!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!
my little one sounds really grunty and snuffly a lot of the time as well. oh.. and he snores these cute, amazing little munchkin wee snores. ohmigod I love him. it's insane. I pray I remember these moments when he's 15!