or Connect

Posts by gottothinkpositive

Quote: Originally Posted by Amys1st I shower every morning at 7am before dh goes to work. Have always. We awake at 6-6:15am and have coffee together and the paper. He showers, then I do. Takes the girls downstairs and has breakfast with them. I get dressed and put on makeup everyday as I have since the 7th grade. Not made up crazy but basic makeup. I do not wear gym shoes unless I am power walking. I wear boots or shoes w a heel on them. Nicer jeans or...
I look like such a house wife. i mean its bad. I cant help it though, i get the kids ready and then start on some house project before i know it i have to run an errand...while out in public i see my reflection and i am like oh my gosh what have i become. do you gals experience this and how do you find the motivation to look good during the day?
And then quit 4 days later. I don't know what i was thinking, well i know, i thought the grass was greener on the other side, i was frustrated at home after being a SAHM for only about 7 months. i had a job offer for 5 hours a day from 9-2 and i thought it was a dream job because i was working for a Christian co. and i could still drop and pick up my daughter from school, and i would only miss three hours with my 2 year old because he took a three hour nap in the time i...
Quote: Originally Posted by TeaghansMama i do. i had ppd, youngest dd is 19m and in my situation, it isn't that. i feel a hundred times better in that department but i still just get frustrated sometimes. if i didn't do all the chores i needed to the night before, i wake up to dishes in the sink and toys all over on top of all the new stuff i need to do for the day. 3 meals, entertaining the girls, cleaning, laundry...all of it. SAHMing is so tough...
oh girl i hear you!!!! (don't let my user name make you laugh its more of a mantra then a fact) but my son is driving me crazy...i was at kmart the other day and after hearing him say mommy about 50 times in a 20 Min span and dumping his snack all over the floor on purpose, yes i know it was on purpose i said that it i am going back to work, i only half meant it and i love being home with him...i keep telling my self this is just a stage it will pass soon, god give me the...
:
Quote: Originally Posted by Kavita Okay, I had a really good giggle when I looked at the gloomy, defeatist, sorta-negative thread title and discovered that the thread was posted by someone with the username of "gottothinkpositive"! (Don't take this personally, I'm not criticizing or being sarcastic, and I totally know how you feel and it's fine to vent, but it really just struck me as really funny and ironic!) it is funny isn't it...i...
what do you do when ....for example today dh got home at 6 and said he has to clean out his van which is a total mess and he cant find anything...it was a mess....he is a plumber...anyway i make dinner with a tired baby at my ankles my 8 year old i tell him its ready...he still cleans the van..he comes in when were done, after he is done eating i said are you done yet...he says no (it takes him like 2 hours to do this) and he says why...i say because i want you to give...
yea thats while DS is sleeping mind you.
: Seriously i clean clean clean and not even 2 hours later its dirty(i pick up and sweep and clean counter's daily deep clean about twice a week)...example i deep cleaned in a frenzy for three hours Friday and not even two hours later my freshly moped floor had dirt crumbs same with my freshly vacuumed couch...i know its sort of my fault because i let my dog in but its so dang hot outside i feel guilty leaving her out there in 105 degrees...we have a dirt back Yard and...