or Connect

Posts by gottothinkpositive

yea so share what kind of shampoo bar your using...this is news to me
well i am happy i posted this...i was reading in a few threads in other forums of mothers who are playing all day with their kids and i am new to sahming and i was thinking to my self...i just cant fake play all day that would drive me nuts....so i am pretty much in line with the majority here...i play with them but for the most part they are playing by their self...my little one is exploring all day he is fine and isn't at the point where he asks me to play with him...my...
Quote: Originally Posted by coco4cloth you've been on the zoloft for 10 months? yep since nov. this month will be 10 months...why?
no no no i weened to 75 from 150 in a month and half's time...i have been on it for 10 months now...i think i will go back to 100 and utilize my tools to help...i guess i have OCD per my psyc and i was feeding into to the thoughts because i thought i was "cured" and to have these thoughts out of no where scared me so i am utilizing my tools to not dwell on the thoughts and let them pass and a bunch of praying....
I WAS ON 150 AND HAVE BEEN WEANING THE LAST MONTH AN HALF...I WENT DOWN TO 75 BUT I STARTED HAVING IT'S and A BIT OF ANXIETY WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN 110% SINCE MARCH...ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS? I JUST BECAME A SAHM MOM SO MY THERAPIST THINKS THE CHANGE EVEN THOUGH ITS GOOD MAY CAUSE STRESS...ANY IDEAS?
yea i would love to go to the park buts its 100 degrees here and that just too hot....we went to the public pool last week and it smelled like a chemical bath...maybe i am being to hard on my self...you cant really play wrong...
i am new at SAHMing and i have read a few post were people say they get to play all day with your kids..what do you play? i have an 18 month old and an 8 year old and i have forgotten how to play...i will sit on the floor and build blocks and sing the ABC and play the memory game but my toddler dosent seem to interested for very long, which isn't surprising since he is only 18 months ...its about 100 degrees where i live so going to the park is out of the question...i...
i am new at SAHMing and i have read a few post were people say they get to play all day with your kids..what do you play? i have an 18 month old and an 8 year old and i have forgotten how to play...i will sit on the floor and build blocks and sing the ABC and play the memory game but my toddler dosent seem to interested for very long, which isn't surprising since he is only 18 months ...but i was just curious how others entertain their little ones...and how do you...
thanks everyone, your words are very encouraging and dang it i will take a nap...