or Connect

Posts by JaneSmith1010

I have acne, have had it for 12 years now. I know there are probiotic soaps that one can buy...and wonder if they would help (if anyone knows please share). Anyway, so last night I washed and then used some probiotic powder mixed with a bit of water and patted it on to my skin. My face looked beautiful this morning, but placebo effect? I don't know. What do ya'll think?
i've been GF for 5-6 years now. my family has irish blood which could be a problem--a lot of metabolic disorders in the genes for irish. my uncle has hemochromatosis. i was thinking if this taxes the liver it could keep me from phosphorylating pyroxidine to PSP that could then be excreted. i also have wondered if cosmetic products like proactiv could mess things up, or if certain vaccinations could instigate this sort of problem. who knows. right now i am checking all the...
does the flax meal egg replacer recipe work for this? i have vitamin b6 toxicity that means i have to avoid foods rich in this vitamin--eggs seem to give me problems. i don't want to ruin the cheese cake on xmas. any ideas?
I'm not taking any other vitamins that contain B6. I checked my foods, I don't eat alot of processed foods and the ones that are enriched (like rice milk) didn't have any b6. if i drink something like vitamin water i only drink 1/4-1/3 of a bottle and it is rarely. i eat rice chex, but do so sparingly due to blood sugar issues--i have stopped that too. i have celiac so cannot eat most of the processed foods you are talking about. i have to wonder if i have a metabolic...
Please help me. I have been sick for months and now after rounds of testing, have found that I have b6 toxicity. safe levels are between 2.0- 32.5. i am at 84.5. i have no idea how, since i don't supplement b vitamins, i can't find anything enriched that i eat with b6 in it, etc. i was taking forvia multivitamins with 5mg/capsule, but i was taking them inconsistently and sometimes only 1 capsule/day. my FNP thinks I may have a problem excreting it- which i found odd since...
i have an allergy to chocolate, avocado,and tree nuts--and expect one to some latex cross reactive foods and common allergens. Can anyone give me a yummy buckwheat recipe--i tried it plain and it was HOOOOOOOORRIBLE.
i am popping up with food allergies right and left. i am mortified to eat, and almost every time i do i react. i have started eating simply and one food at a time to see what i react to and what i don't. so far i am diagnosed with latex,avocado, chocolate and almond. from what i am experiencing i also react to spinach, pumpkin, peanuts, oats, pineapple, orange, potato, grape, cinnamon and something in gf corn chex. i know many of these are latex cross reactive, so now i...
i dunno. how would i tell?
I have had a latex sensitivity since i can remember. i never got it diagnosed as an allergy. after getting a series of vaccines i have developed mounting food allergies and have just been to see the allergist. i am currently aware of allergies to avocado, almonds and chocolate. i also have celiac disease and am dairy intolerant. now i am overwhelmed with needing to avoid all nuts, peanuts, and all latex products and latex cross reactive foods. how do i do all of...
i am not sure what eczema looks like. i have itchy bumps, not red until i scratch them, all over my legs. they started on the insides of my shins and have spread--symmetrically on both legs-- down to my ankles and now i have patches on each thigh and each elbow. what could this be and what do i do???//