or Connect

Posts by angie7

We just moved into a new house where the master is on the main level, 2 bdrms are upstairs and there is also one in the basement. The bdrms upstairs, one is a playroom for my 3 y/o (soon to be 4) twins and the other is their shared bdrm. I still use a monitor so it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. In our old house, their bdrm was about 5 steps away from our room. I think your dd is old enough to have her own room. I'm hoping to cut the monitor here shortly...
Have you tried filing them rounder and smoother? I dremel my dogs nails b/c just trimming them still leaves them sharp. Personally, I wouldn't declaw her b/c I think it is cruel but that's JMO.
Unless you have a partner that does this behavior constantly, you won't understand. My dh does the same thing. He forgets things, loses things, ruins things, etc. He just went and bought a brand new cell phone while mine is literally falling apart and not working properly. He ran it through the washing machine a month later I'm still using my crappy phone. He has zero respect for anything and frankly, I wouldn't want him using my cup either. While I think you did...
Errrr. I probably fall in this category. We have name brand clothes, coach purses, live in a mcmansion, etc. But at the same time, we have earned every penny of it. I have been told to my face that I don't need to "flaunt" my wedding ring b/c it's "too big" (it's 1 carat btw) But the people who make those comments don't realize that my hubby upgraded to that diamond last year from a 1/4 carat after 11 years of being together and 8 years of marriage. We live in a 3300 sq ft...
The reason for the xray is to know how many kittens she has so if there are problems with one of them, you will know it. If you know she has 5 kittens, but only delivers 4 of them and hasn't delivered the 5th one in a few hours, there is probably a problem and without knowing the 5th kitten is in there, you could potentially kill your cat.
I agree with the pp, chihuahua is a good bet.
I have a pregnant cat due in about 2.5-3 weeks. I was considering getting an xray done to see how many kittens she has. She's a first time mom, I have no clue who the dad is (she was a stray that went into heat and got outside). Is there any reason to have an xray done so I know how many to expect so when she goes into labor, I will know if problems occur and when the last baby is delivered?
I definately see boxer!
I think you just described my brother's dog! He was doing the same things that your dog was doing except they didn't have a baby in the house as reason to his behavior. My brother got him when he was 12 weeks old from our local pound and shortly afterwards, badly broke his foot and was unable to train, walk, etc. the dog and you know his wife couldn't lift a finger to help train him This dog also grew up with no toys, dog beds, etc. b/c my brother's wife thinks they will...
My twins are a minute apart and when I'm asked that question, I always answer in birth order, baby A is older. I always sign cards, etc. in birth order too. When I hang pictures on the wall or do a collage, I always have baby A on the left and baby B on the right. I think what started this was since they are ID, when they were little and since they co-slept together, we always placed baby A on the left and baby B on the right so in the middle of the nite, we knew who was...