or Connect

Posts by angie7

I think it is both of your faults. Both dogs were off leash but it is more your responsiblity since your dog entered his yard but if either dog would have been leashed, this would not have happened.
Everyone tells me that my twins have too many toys, I KNOW they do! They are the only grandchildren on both sides and the only great grandchildren on my dh's side. They are spoiled rotten. They have their own playroom that is literally exploding with toys. I also have a ton of toys packed away in our basement that we don't have room for not to mention the tons of toys I got rid of last year at a yard sale. I don't like their toys downstairs in the main part of the house....
FWIW, I met my dh when I was 17, married at 21, kids at 26. Since I met my dh young, we both agreed long before we had kids that I would stay home with our future children no matter what. I grew up in daycare, 2 working parents and I hated it. My dh grew up with a SAHM and wanted the same for his kids. He was in college and already making good money at the time. Knowing this, I still went to college and got a degree before I even got married. I figured I would like to have...
You guys are so rude! Stop talking about my SIL! They created perfection when they made her..sheesh
I'm a tough one when it comes to stuff like that. I wouldn't have let my 3 year old tell me what to do nor would I have cared about my parents feelings in that situation. You are the parent, she should have come home with you. My twins are the same way with my parents especially my mom. But of course they "prefer" her over me. She gives them anything they want, does whatever they want, gives no discipline and gives them all the goodies they can stand. I try not to take...
Please before anyone comes on here flaming me, I am not your typical run of the mill type owner. I have been heavily involved with rescue for several years now mostly with Great Danes but with all dogs/animals in general. The cat in question, Blackie, was a stray that wandered up in Sept., 3 days after our other stray cat that had been with us for 4 years passed away. I noticed that she was young, less then a year and had never had kittens. Well a few months passed and she...
Farmtown addict here. I this game and I try really hard not to spend more then 2 hours a day on it while my kids are up. But at nite when they are in bed, I'm hooked. I do have a farmvill acct too but don't play it as FT has completely won me over
For the drug usage, absolutely call CPS but nothing else that you posted is child abuse. Perhaps not something that you believe in but definately not child abuse. CPS would not remove a child for getting screamed at, schedules, etc.
This is what I do, take it for how you want it My puppies receive ONE shot of parvo and distemper when they are approx 12 weeks old. They receive a rabies shot when they are around 2 years old and that is it for LIFE. They are also raw fed which I think definately boosts their immunity.
I don't personally have an spiders but my dh wants one REALLY bad and honestly, I'm not keen on one being in my house. I mean, I sleep with 4 snakes in my bedroom, what else does he want Anyways, he knows a lot of people that have spiders and the care, etc. of them so I know a little about them. They are very easy to care for. They don't need much at all. A rose hair doesn't need anything other then bedding, water and some branches and such. I've seen people use aspen...