or Connect

Posts by angie7

Quote: we got it from a local barn that need to get rid of it, it was raised outside till we brought it home now it is an indoor cat. I've always had problems with cats that were raised outdoors. They don't seem to get the same attention when being raised outside with humans as they do inside. Inside reared kittens tend to be much better adjusted. Outside kitties always seem to be wilder. Oh, and I could never keep them in the house either. They would...
So this is a new one for me. I've always had a ton of animals but this is a new situation as I've always introduced kittens to dogs, not full grown cats. We had a beautiful, black female cat less then a year old wander up to our house 2 months ago. We are renovating another house and we took her out there to be a mouser (she's inside/outside) Well she is just the sweetest thing in the entire world. I have never met a cat as sweet as this one is. We are moving into that...
Quote: --You're about to enter the period of your sexual peak Oh gosh, don't tell my hubby that but it would GREAT if that were to happen. Seems every since my twins have born, that part of me has seemed to die off Quote: Originally Posted by phatchristy Is that part of what is bugging you? Do you see what's in the media, in print and ad and think that's what real beauty is? No, not really. I'm not worried about...
I am completely trying to turn this birthday into a positive thing. My 20's were, well stressful to say the least. 5 years ago, when I was 24, I was dx with some pretty devasting medical problems that has completely changed the rest of my life. I got married young at 21. Had my kids at 26. Things have been so hectic. We bought a house 6.5 months ago that we have been renovating ever since. It's literally our dream house and we are moving into the weekend of the 14th. So...
That is fraud. We had something similiar happen to us in our newly purchased home that we bought 6 months ago. There was mold, everywhere. Very long story short, the inspector "missed" all this mold, and the seller knew about it and did not disclose it. I have talked to an attorney who says we have a strong case for fraud against the sellers but unless the amount adds up to $20k or more, it's most likely not worth it after the lawyer fees, etc. I think we are going to take...
Quote: Originally Posted by 2xy I just find it amusing that so many people think more than two cats is a sign of weirdness, but MDC is full of people who have 4, 5, 6 (or more) children, which I don't get at all! To each their own, for real! : No offense to anyone that has a lot of kids but I'd rather have a house full of cats then I would kids! I love my kids, but whew!
Oh yes, I've been a long time member of DOL. I think for 7 or 8 years now but I haven't been there in a long time. I lost a very dear Great Dane 3 years ago and just never returned much after that. I'm known as "Mira" on there I will probably becoming active again shortly as we plan to add another Great Dane (rescue) to our lives again within the next year or 2. Thanks Nicole915 for your information. Sadly this woman was playing a trick on me I haven't heard back from...
Farmtown...I'm completely addicted to that game. I have Farmville, Yoville, and Fish World but Farmtown is the BEST! So much better then Farmville, IMO! I'm 1 level away from ending the game
Awww, I double rainbows. There was a double rainbow the day I gave birth to my twins preterm. I was just admitted into the hospital unexpectedly and my dh was on his way home the same day to pick up a few things and it was right there over our house. He stopped and took a picture. It's framed and now hangs in their playroom. We are not religious but to us, it was a sign from Mother Nature telling us our babies were going to be okay. And she was right, they are perfect
I am leading towards agreeing with you. I would be concerned about your uterus but I don't think I would let them take the babies at 34 weeks b/c of it. At that gestation, a lot can still go wrong, kwim? Since he is wanting you in the hospital, how about you guys meet in the middle? Go into the hospital next week until the babies are born and whenever you start labor, I would just let it go. If that is next week or 4 weeks from now. It's a tough call but you have to go...