or Connect

Posts by angie7

Quote: Originally Posted by AngelBee I am perplexed at the controversy over her asking for advice. You and me both
*UPDATE* Okay this is getting weird. So at first my cousin was told it was a tumor, then she was told it was testicels and that she had an adrenal gland that was enlarged. The doctors here put her on her death bed (not kidding, they freaked my poor cousin out) So they transfer her to Rileys and today, they sent mom and baby home with a clean bill of health. They said that she does not have testicules but rather a "cyst". The baby is having a lot of vaginal discharge...
Quote: Originally Posted by AbigailGrace On the other hand, I can't believe this thread has been given over to discussing whether or not the OP should have asked this here. She didn't ask," Is it okay if I care enough about my cousin to get some advice when my mom said this is to be kept secret?" No... she asked for some help and sincerely wants to know how this is normally handled, if anyone has experienced it, etc, because she loves her cousin. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquesce TBH, my first thought is to wonder how they would react to know you're putting this on the internet. No one knows her here and no one here know me IRL so I'm not worried about it. Surely, I can't be the only one to tell a secret to a bunch of strangers that will never meet me or the person in question???
intersexed! She was born 4 days ago and at first they told her she had a tumor inside b/c she did not develop a uterus or ovaries. Well they recently found out it's actually testicles! My mom told me this in secret as they don't want anyone know about this. I told my mom that I really hoped they weren't planning to do surgery to remove the testicles and my mom said they were! Okay, it's not my kid and I understand that my cousin is only 19 but really?? I tried to...
Thanks guys..Luckily no one in my family is freaking out about H1N1 although my MIL just informed me yesterday that she's thinking of getting a flu shot She knows the crap that is in it but she just recently had a pace maker put in and is freaked out about her health right now (she says it's b/c of her asthma but I'm not so sure since she's had asthma forever) I do kinda understand her fear tho as I have some pretty major life threatening conditions myself (coughing could...
Weird title, huh? I'll start with the "sick of it" part. I'm so sick of being a "freak". I was called stupid, warped, ignorant and simple minded. Nice Actually I didn't really say anything that negative other then a crack about Fox News and how H1N1 isn't a pandemic. It's amazing to me how adults can throw temper tantrums worse then my 3 year olds! I wish people would stop being the gov'ts little sheeples and think for themselves and if you really do want to believe the...
I would just clean it with peroxide (not nursing so bm isn't an option for me) for an injury that you describe. Cat bites can be pretty nasty but usually if they are really deep, puncture wounds. If hers is already starting to heal and it's not red, then she'll be fine.
Careful giving cats garlic. Garlic contains onions and cats are highly sensitive to them. I have 2 cats and treat them with topical treatments (frontline twice a year instead of monthly and it works!) and my dogs get garlic.
Have you called a lawyer yet? Many will tell you if you have a case over the phone for free. We bought a house 6 months ago that we found mold in, the previous owner knew about it and we have a strong case against him for fraud since he didn't disclose any of it. I would call an attorney b/c it sounds like the car guy knew it was there and sold it anyways. That just totally makes me angry that this guy sold you that car knowing that your child has issues in the first...