or Connect

Posts by Lovemy3babies

I am not sure how a chicken pox party works, but my son was confirmed today. It is mild (maybe 20 right now, just came up yesterday), not crusted yet, and my daughter was fever yesterday (how it starts) and stomach ache today, pretty sure she is about to get it (his twin) and my 4 year old has a couple spots. I have 4 kids, so hoping they all get it! Again, not sure how a party works but I have been hoping for this as my kids are not vaccinated. Not sure where we got it!...
That is sooo interesting! I didnt realize that either. That is my husband though, he always pays such close attention to details because he HAS to in order to do it right. Things we just take for granted!    My husband is hoping to be a Pastor of a church. He teaches sunday school, preaches at the nursing home we go to on thursdays and preaches at our church on the days when my pastor is gone or sick and sometimes just because lol. He says he is still scared...
I know how hard it is. My son was born emergency section and I didnt get to see him for almost 48 hours. When I did get to see him he was in the NICU and I was not allowed to touch him, talk to him, take pictures of him, anything. He was very sick and they didnt think he was going to make it. I finally got to touch him for the first time when he was 10 days old. That was the first time I got to touch him, or hold him, talk to him, anything. 10 days. Those were the...
HI! I am Erika, I am 26 and this is my 5th baby! This is the biggest gap I have had in kids, as I had twins in Sept. 05, a son in Oct 06, and another in Aug 08. The twins were not even 3 yet when my youngest was born, so I had 4 kids 2 and under! They were all in diapers too, life was INSANE. Since 2008 I have lost 7 babies (I had 1 loss in 07 between my last 2). I have had 12 pregnancies, resulting in 4 kids, and hoping this one sticks! This is the furthest I have been...
If this baby sticks it will be number 5 for us ! I have had 8 miscarriages, this is my 12th pregnancy (I have had 3 full term pregnancies, but had twins!). I have a good feeling about this one, I am further then I have been with most of these and my numbers are much higher, so I am hoping everything is good! I would like 6-7 kids!
I will be planning a vba3c at home if this baby sticks around! It will be over 4 years since my last csection so I am hoping I have a good shot at it!
I could have written most of these posts here! I cant believe this is a group here ! I have been with my husband since I was 17, 9 years now. I always knew he was quirky, but I thought, ohhhh Its sooo cute lol. It wasnt until my now 5 year old was going through some tests for aspergers that I was like, Ummm Hunny? I think you have this too! And he agrees, it makes it MUCH easier to deal with the quirkiness that is sometimes hard to deal with now that we have 4...
I am kinda feeling scared. I had my son in August 08 emergency csection after attempted homebirth, In  09 got pregnant just to miscarry, which ended up being one of 8 that Ive had since. In 2011 I only had 2, one in January and one in May/june. The others were in 2010. Its been almost a year since Ive gotten pregnant, so I figure aside from whatever caused me to miscarry, I then had something else causing me to not get pregnant.    Well last month I got my period 8...
Well, Where to start :D I have 4 kids, so according to the doctors, I shouldnt complain. I have 5 year old twins, a 4 year old and a almost 3 year old. Inbetween my 4 year old and 2 year old, I had a miscarriage. Then I got pregnant with him, and all was well with that. I got pregnant in December 09, and since then, have had 7 miscarriages. I dont understand, why cant I keep a baby? I carried twins full term, and now something is off. I went to the doctors in March and...
I am in the same situation. I had twins in 05, another son in 06, 1 miscarriage in 07 and another son in 08.... Then, From January 2010 until NOvember, had 5 miscarriages. UHG. I dont understand how I carried twins full term, and now cant carry one past 4.5 weeks. I just found out I am pregnant again and am freaking out, just waiting for *it* to happen. I am praying that this baby sticks. I want to hold anotehr baby in my arms!